italy track

Posted by matt 
italy track
Date: February 12, 2002 04:03PM
Posted by: matt
has anyone got to the end of this R.Lampert track and seen a big pit building on the track when you wind down on at start of 54th lap.
Re: italy track
Date: February 13, 2002 06:50PM
Posted by: barzotto
I had the same problem and I was in quick race mode.
Date: February 14, 2002 07:45AM
Posted by: Vader
It might be that the jams are not correct. Instead of displaying the man with the chequered flag it might show the building. Just a guess, tho.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 14, 2002 10:24AM
Posted by: barzotto
That's what I thought as well, but I need to learn how to use the track editor first if I want to replace the wrong jam with the right one. By the way, thanks for your suggestions to my question about the track editor. I'll try them tonight. In any case, I also tried to search on the old forum and I did not get anything in return. How did you find all those links?
Date: February 14, 2002 11:08AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"start of 54th lap."

Why would it be showing a man at the start of thr lap though?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 14, 2002 11:15AM
Posted by: matt
i fixed it last night with track editor changing the objects and commands around,works fine now.I,ll send it to Ricardo Lampert so he can release it.
Date: February 14, 2002 01:49PM
Posted by: Zcott
<<Why would it be showing a man at the start of thr lap though?>>

Well, Monza is 53 laps, so after 53 laps, there's the man with the chequered flag. So the 54th lap is the warm-down lap.
Date: February 14, 2002 01:56PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Ah right, it would have been eaiser to say "end of the race", simpler to understand than work out how many laps monza has

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy