Broken Links

Posted by Bruno 
Broken Links
Date: February 12, 2002 03:22AM
Posted by: Bruno
Please report any broken link to me:
mailto:bruno_gourdo@grandprix3.com

I can't understand why 8671 (up to now) people try invain to download the Ferrari Teamarts 2002, and nobody ever wrote me that the link is down. I do make mistakes sometimes, so please help me - and the other downloaders.

P.S. The above teamart link will be working after the next site update this night.

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Re: Broken Links
Date: February 12, 2002 04:26AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Bruno, maybe no one reported it as they thought that the sight was still in it's re development, or that the server was a little busy at the time. Whatever the reason, I'm sure in future you'll be notified.

Thanks for all your hard work on this terrific site, and thanks again for the effort you guys put into this new forum to finally shut our whining up!! I'm sure I speak on behalf of the forum when I say those words.

Date: February 12, 2002 07:25AM
Posted by: Major Tom
Yeah, I agree. Thanks for all that work. And finally I am registered to this forum. BTW it is the first and only one.
Cheers
Major Tom
Date: February 12, 2002 11:11AM
Posted by: _Alex_
A toast to Bruno and the Grandprix3.com team's hard work! Congratulations and thank you!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 12, 2002 02:41PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
thanks 4 that Bruno, I did'nt really know who to contact but i'll keep your mail addy close to hand in case it ever happens again.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy