Strange......

Posted by Chris Burkitt 
Strange......
Date: February 10, 2002 12:39PM
Posted by: Chris Burkitt
Ok this is what happened....

I went to post on this forum as usuall when it told me to sign in first. This isnt normall as beforehand i never had to sign in, it just remembered me. But anyway i went to sign in and it just said that my username or password didnt match. I tried it again and again and nothing worked. So i went to one of the threads whoch i had posted in before and clicked on my name to see my profile but my profile didnt seem to exist as it kept trying to e-mail me?

Anyway i registered again and now i can post. Just thought i'd tell you, has anyone else had these problems?

Re: Strange......
Date: February 10, 2002 12:49PM
Posted by: Vader
It might have a been fluctuation of the time-space continuum. A flaw in the fabric of our universe that made you slip into a parallel dimension for ´the fraction of a milisecond. This is nothing really to be concerned about. Just recalibrate your senor arrays in a way it emits a reversed tachyon impulse. That'll do the trick. Mr. Burkitt, you have tactics. Engage.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 10, 2002 05:03PM
Posted by: Larry
Well that was quite obvious wasn't it, Vader.
Date: February 10, 2002 10:01PM
Posted by: knuckles
Yeah I had to as well. Only this time I chose a different name.........
Hhhmmmm, Now who was I before?!?!

Date: February 10, 2002 10:37PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

ronnie, that's a damn impressive IP adress u got there.

Date: February 13, 2002 04:48AM
Posted by: The Immortal Quiff
Damn the same thing happened again :(
I lost all of my posts

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy