Calibrating Thrustmaster wheel/pedals in GP3

Posted by malcolmcat 
Calibrating Thrustmaster wheel/pedals in GP3
Date: March 15, 2004 09:33PM
Posted by: malcolmcat
Hey everyone,

I have been able to load the Official GP 3 1.13 update/patch to my GP3 game, then do the decrypted update, then the No CD update.

The system now recognizes 3 axis but I am still not able to completely calibrate the pedals. The wheel calibrates just fine on the X axis, but both the accelerator and brakes calibrate on the Y axis. When I run the game the brake works but not the accelerator. I've tried some different variations but without luck.

I have a Thrustmaster Pro Digital USB port wheel and pedals. I have checked the control panel/game controller and haven't seen anything unusual in there. The wheel and pedals work just fine for NASCAR 2 and 99, IndyCar Racing II and Grand Prix Legands.

Any thoughts on what I should try next?

Frank
Re: Calibrating Thrustmaster wheel/pedals in GP3
Date: March 16, 2004 04:34PM
Posted by: bert
@malcolmcat

exit from gp3

Go to the control panel.

then gaming options

properties

deselect - operate pedals separately
in the test input area.

load gp3 & calibrate your wheel
it should be ok
Date: March 16, 2004 10:26PM
Posted by: malcolmcat
Yes, I got it to work!! :)

I had to go to Thrustmaster's website, download the wrong driver the first time, downloaded the correct driver, then had to download DirectX 9.0 (1 hour+ download on a slow dial up connection!) then re-boot to configure DirectX 9.0, then reload/re-configure the Thrustmaster software in the Control Panel, calibrated everthing in the Control Panel, then re-start the GP3 game, and experiment with those settings, but I finally got it to work! Wheels and accelator and brake all calibrated properly and now working properly. YEAH!!

Frank
Date: January 02, 2021 01:26PM
Posted by: pippozzo
Anyone knows if it's ok and works fine the Thrustmaster wheel/pedals Ferrari GT PC/PS3 ?
is that fine for GP3 1.13 ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy