MegaPatch 2018 (beginning to assemble)

Posted by elio2012 
MegaPatch 2018 (beginning to assemble)
Date: October 30, 2018 09:41PM
Posted by: elio2012
Hi all

Having made a lot of historical megapatches in the past I am now going to work on assembling a megapatch for 2018. Many of you have made some great items that I would like to use. It will be in GP3 2000.

However, I think I am going a bit mad! A few months ago I downloaded a 2018 carshape with the Halo and now I can't find it. Also, I had a gpxpatch panel that gave a drivers view with the Halo in the drivers vision. Can you tell me where these might have appeared?

Lastly, I see there are lots of tracks updated to 2018 specification. Many by Orloff? I have trouble downloading from zippyfile. Would anyone be willing to share all the 2018 tracks with my via a file sharer site like wetransfer is similar? Too big to email.

Thanks for your help!

Elio
Re: MegaPatch 2018 (beginning to assemble)
Date: October 31, 2018 09:05AM
Posted by: pippozzo
hi elio,
I think you could to start by SuperCim works, you can find the patch around this form,
Or by my GP3++ (let's find HAPPY NEW YEAR post), now it updated to 2018 ,
it had the halo carshape and pressing ctrl+1 and ctrl+2 with onboard camera you will find the Halo-Hud TCam. It's all in beta, but improvable.

Good work .
Date: November 10, 2018 02:35PM
Posted by: elio2012
Thanks Pippozzo - I will certainly do that. Very useful and good quality items.
Date: November 19, 2018 10:47AM
Posted by: shlund
Hi all :-)

Just a short visit to see if any news. Have you seen this:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

and this:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Big thanks to tsauer, that was a great surprise (Y)(Y)

Also nice to see the Le Mans 24h circuit updated together with the Austin F1 for 2018. Great job Orloff (Y)

Looks like some really fine trackmakers are here to keep good old GP3 running and in good shape (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy