Thank you Geoff Crammond.

Posted by phatdaddy 
Thank you Geoff Crammond.
Date: March 06, 2017 07:12PM
Posted by: phatdaddy
Twenty one years ago I did my first full season of driving F1 in GP2. I won the 1996 and 1997 season driving a Williams in place of David Coulthard. In 1998 I learned to do mods so I ran a full CART season for Chip Gannassi Racing. Once I got GP3 I created my own team LaurPaul then Redshadow racing. However I got the game modded to the point where I was lapping the field every race so it started to become boring.

However I just tested the 2017 season package testing in Barcelona. I just barely got the fastest lap after tweaking the setup a bit. (I must say I like old Barcelona better, with out the chicane,) This has gotten me excitedhot again to possibly do another season of F1 to celebrate 20 plus years of driving Geoff Crammond Grand Prix games. I started with the original World Curcuit using a joy stick. No graphics to speak of but was thrilled to play it nontheless.

Thank you Geoff Crammond for twenty years of thrills and pleasure.;)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2017 04:09AM by phatdaddy.
Re: Thank you Geoff Crummond.
Date: March 06, 2017 07:57PM
Posted by: thestig88
Date: March 07, 2017 09:08AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Crummond, Crummond ? Who's that Crummond ? ;)

Date: March 07, 2017 11:03AM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
Crummond or Crammond?
Re: Thank you Geoff Crammond.
Date: March 07, 2017 08:13PM
dont know what you guys are talking about. I spelled it right.;-)

Date: March 08, 2017 07:49AM
Posted by: pirx
Date: March 08, 2017 09:09AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Hem, yes you're right, I think I need to change my glasses.

phatdaddy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This has gotten me excitedhot again to possibly do another season of F1 to celebrate 20
> plus years of driving Geoff Crummond Grand Prix games.

Oh, dear ! You've forgotten yet another one !

Sorry...

;)

Date: March 16, 2017 01:23PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: March 18, 2017 09:17AM
Oh by the way I just waxed the competition in my first race of the 2017 Can Am season by two laps. At 100percent strength in wet/dry conditions using intermediates. Alex Zanardi was a not too close second.hot

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy