Editing weather in championship saved game

Posted by Speed_Addict 
Editing weather in championship saved game
Date: January 16, 2017 02:09PM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
Is there anybody who is still capable of making tools for editing GP3, or is it a "forgotten art"?
There once was a guy named Alessandro Carrera who used to make great stuff, but I doubt he's still around :)

It would be great if there was a way to change the weather settings in a championship saved game.
I'm asking specifically beacuse of Belini Singapore and Yas Marina tracks. I'm not using Belini visor so I should use night/sunset sky for those two tracks.
But the skies only work if weather settings are set to rain probability = 0.

Alas, as you know, weather settings get "cemented" as soon as you start a championship. In my case it's "realistic" weather and I can't change it anymore afterwards.

It would be great if there was an editor that allows for changing the weather setting.
Re: Editing weather in championship saved game
Date: January 16, 2017 07:52PM
Posted by: elio2012
I never use the championship mode. I race one race at a time and record the results in an excel sheet to add up the points. This way I have complete control over the weather elements and can match it to the actual weather of the real races.
Re: Editing weather in championship saved game
Date: January 23, 2017 11:06AM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
It can't be that nobody uses championship mode but me? :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy