Circuit Help

Posted by f1fantic 
Circuit Help
Date: April 24, 2016 04:53PM
Posted by: f1fantic
Can anyone help or advise me into how I get new tracks onto the game?
Re: Circuit Help
Date: April 24, 2016 04:55PM
Posted by: f1fantic
please where can i find grand prix 3's with 1999 cars and liveries and how can you play them with the cars and the tracks?-

Where can i find any cars, circuits from 2000-2010 and how can get the tracks e.g. what would need to do?
Date: April 25, 2016 01:47AM
Posted by: rodrogo
Look for the patch GP3 UNIVERSE. This patch contains the seasons of 1996 until 2015. Look for the forum that you find.
Date: April 25, 2016 03:32PM
Posted by: holemad
the universe patch is probably the easiest way.
There are also the season specific megapatches by elio

If you want to make your own MODs, then i would make a copy of your existing install (with the no-cd patch!!) and rename it to ie grandprixF1_2015.
Then remove all unnecessary jam folders, but keep liveries,main,genjam and techjam, both in gp3jams as gp3jamsh.
Install one of the latest gpxpatches
Install extra gpxpanels if you want, but this is not needed
use the car editor to load other carshapes (all in download section)
use gpedit to load the team art (all in download section and other gp3 sites)
download and install new tracks : check the download section! install instructions are mostly included
configure gpxpatch to load the tracks
replace the sound file in the samples folder for realistic engine sounds and atmosphere

If all goes well, you can can make your own MODs for every season, completely at your flavor
Modding can be so easy ..... or hard as you wish

good luck!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy