Homestead Miami Oval

Posted by Elio2013 
Homestead Miami Oval
Date: February 17, 2015 01:28AM
Posted by: Elio2013
Hi all

I am in the middle of setting up for a 1998 CART season. I have all the tracks I need except gateway (no loss). Some track are better then others, but I have them all working except Homestead by 'Smoking Pen'. It CTDs just before it finishes loading. Has anyone else has problems with it in the past but got it working in the end? All referring to 1.13.

Help most appreciated.

Elio
Re: Homestead Miami Oval
Date: February 17, 2015 12:14PM
Posted by: shlund
No problems here... Remember debug mode... :)
Date: February 17, 2015 01:51PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Or maybe you're missing MD file.

Date: February 17, 2015 01:56PM
Sadly I can not use Debug mode without GPxpatch crashing. Never have been able to. I might try the newer version of Gpxpatch to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Elio
Date: February 18, 2015 01:47AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
have you tried removing textures from the jam folder and loading it again? Crashing after the loading could mean some jam issue at times. Also checking that the .jip files are placed in the goftware jam folder /gp3jams/[folder name]/

Btw, I remember there was a Getaway track made at some point. it was a multi lap layout to reach the full race size, try giving a look around your archines

-------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2015 01:52AM by R_Scandura.
Date: February 18, 2015 11:31AM
Posted by: shlund
Scandura is right, I found a Gateway_2001.dat in my archives and just uploaded it to download section.

It was made by abcdefg and uses only genjams. It could use a little work and I think the pit lane entrance has a bug :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2015 11:45AM by shlund.
Date: February 18, 2015 04:14PM
Posted by: holemad
no problems here with homestead, even with debug mode off
FYI : without MD, the track didn't load for me either

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2015 04:15PM by holemad.
Date: February 19, 2015 09:14PM
holemad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no problems here with homestead, even with debug
> mode off
> FYI : without MD, the track didn't load for me
> either

Hi Holemad, could you email me the magic data? Didn't come with the track and I have a problem with CreateMagic at the moment. email: proethenbaugh@hotmail.co.uk
Would be great if that is the easy fix. Looks like it has some nice jams with it. Big Thanks!

By the way, you can switch the horizon jams from the Jacarepaguá 1980 to the Rio Cart track with ease as I have done. BUT sea and mountains are on wrong sides! Will try to fix.

- Elio
Date: February 20, 2015 06:11AM
Posted by: holemad
when you use the original track, it has the MD inserted :-)
I will sent you the MD and my *.dat anyway
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy