Grand Prix 3 / Windows 7 blank screen problem [Fixed]

Posted by holfo 
Grand Prix 3 / Windows 7 blank screen problem [Fixed]
Date: August 14, 2010 04:51PM
Posted by: holfo
Hi,
I'm hoping somoen can help, I've loaded GrandPrix 3 on my new PC - Windows 7. All runs ok until you get to start a race, the countdown of the gantry lights is ok but then I get a blank screen and it goes no further, the only way out is <escape> which works the same as if you are in mid race.....

Anyone got any ideas, I've tried applying patch 1.13 and tried messing with the compatibility setings in windows with no luck.

Any help gratefully received!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2010 11:06AM by mortal.
Re: Grand Prix 3 / Windows 7 blank screen problem
Date: August 15, 2010 01:28AM
Posted by: mortal
Compatibility must be set to Win XP SP 3 or 2. Please install gpx patch and see if an error log is output on a forced exit. Check the graphics settings are good in-game menu, res should be set to desktop res. A black screen is a graphical issue. Check that you have the lkatest drivers and please advise what graphics card you have.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Grand Prix 3 / Windows 7 blank screen problem
Date: August 15, 2010 10:40AM
Posted by: holfo
Thanks for the help, I've managed to get it working, combination of the compatibility settings and changing the graphics settings (it wasn't picking up the right card settings).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy