T-Cam View in GP3 2000

Posted by BeamingSauber07 
T-Cam View in GP3 2000
Date: August 09, 2022 12:42AM
Posted by: BeamingSauber07
Good evening all,

I've finally got GP3 2K up and running again on an old XP machine - I'm so pleased! It's such a wonderful feeling to be pushing the limits on this game again after so many years!

I'm running Ralph Hummerich's 2002 carset/season and was wondering if it was possible to get a T-cam camera set - I was sure the old carset came with a .cam file with a t-cam view but it appears I was mistaken.

I've had a go at trying to edit one of the camera values using GP3 CarEditor but it doesn't seem to work when I export to exe or save as.

Is anyone able to help on this?

Many thanks,
Re: T-Cam View in GP3 2000
Date: August 09, 2022 09:54PM
Posted by: pippozzo
Hello, not sure if it was the same criterias, but I had tcam with carshapes 00s in
x=0,
y=-252
z=250

direction= 0
rotate= 0
pitch= -20

detail1=0
detail2 = 32000

unk 257
unk 257

if not optimal values, mind x is left-right axis , y is front-rear axis, z is up-down axis , direction is the angle clockside (0 look at front, 180 look at rear).
Re: T-Cam View in GP3 2000
Date: August 10, 2022 09:10AM
Posted by: BeamingSauber07
That's great pippozzo, thank you so much, those coordinates work a treat and look much better than the original T-cam I used to run.

Thanks again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy