GPXPatch problem with wet races?

Posted by Speed_Addict 
GPXPatch problem with wet races?
Date: July 16, 2022 08:29PM
Posted by: Speed_Addict
Hi, is anyone else having this weird issue with wet races? Be it championship or non-championship one, if I save a race when it rains and then reload it, the track will be dry.
It's still raining, only there are no puddles and the tarmac is completely dry until it gets damp again in a few laps.
It's as if the weather conditions are not saved in the race game file.

I think it has something to do with GPXPatch. I'm not sure since exactly when it started, but I don't remember this always being the problem. I am currently using GPXPatch v4.52.

I couldn't find an answer here in the forum, so I'd like to ask for your help...
Re: GPXPatch problem with wet races?
Date: July 18, 2022 10:05PM
Posted by: alvaro_degas
I've found the same problem.

I don't know if there is a fix in some GPxPatch version; does anybody know this?
Date: July 19, 2022 04:30PM
Posted by: wvdriel
I don't think gpxpatch does this. It only happens in the modded versions.
Date: July 21, 2022 04:42PM
Sorry, what do you mean exactly by "modded versions"?
Date: July 23, 2022 12:26AM
Posted by: wvdriel
The megapatches do this. They also don't allow you to save your game after the race has ended.
Date: July 24, 2022 01:34AM
I'm not using megapatches. I'm basically using only Belini's tracks and set up my own carsets using GPxPatch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy