F1 1982 megapatch - UPDATED

Posted by elio2012 
F1 1982 megapatch - UPDATED
Date: January 17, 2022 11:52PM
Posted by: elio2012
Hi all

I am delighted to be able to share my latest Megapatch for 1982
DOWNLOAD F1 1982 Megapatch

I am really pleased with how its turned out. I love that year's carshape, without the front wings. A very dramatic and too often tragic year. My favorite driver, Keke Rosberg, walked away with the title and there were so many different winners.
There were a lot of driver changes during the year, so in a version 2 I will add a number of carset variations, so that you can drive as Tambay, Andretti, Mass and some others.

I hope you enjoy it!

Now this is done, I almost have a full run of 1980s sets, just 1980 and 1988 left to do. But I am going to give the my favorite decade a rest for a while and move onto finishing my 2012 carset and then perhaps look at a mid 1990s set like 1996 or perhaps 2005.

Happy racing.

Elio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2022 02:03PM by elio2012.
Re: F1 1982 megapatch - finally ready!
Date: January 18, 2022 11:51AM
Posted by: Octos
Thanks mate, it's worth archiving all the megapatches on an External HD. Nice collection.(Y)
Date: January 18, 2022 10:29PM
Octos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks mate, it's worth archiving all the
> megapatches on an External HD. Nice collection.(Y)

Yes, that is a good point! I use three external hard drives to be on the safe side. I need to find somewhere better than google drive to store them for other to download from. Anyone got any ideas of methods that dont require paying monthly fees?
Date: January 19, 2022 01:00PM
Posted by: Octos
Elio,

I've been using mediafire for many years without paying anything. I think it's very good.Here in Brazil the simple connection is already expensive.I refuse to pay any service on the internet. I learned with time.There is no, it is without........

[fiodevida.com]

in the case here, I transfer my files to the recycle bin and then restore.
Date: January 19, 2022 05:22PM
Posted by: evroic
Hi Elio

I remember you posted that all Megapatches are available in one place => [roguetwomedia.com]

There are no Megapatches of 2021, 1986 and 1982.

Are the links in each one of them up to date with the latest version?

I will include here my wish.... 1980
And also all the seasons that are missing from 1970 to 1994
For me the most romantic time

Congratulations for the beautiful work

Regards

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: January 21, 2022 10:30PM
evroic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Elio
>
> I remember you posted that all Megapatches are
> available in one place =>
> [roguetwomedia.com]
>
> There are no Megapatches of 2021, 1986 and 1982.
>
> Are the links in each one of them up to date with
> the latest version?
>
> I will include here my wish.... 1980
> And also all the seasons that are missing from
> 1970 to 1994
> For me the most romantic time
>
> Congratulations for the beautiful work
>
> Regards

Hi Evandro - I am really pleased you like F1 1982, I'll have an update with the March team so that you can race as Boesel when I get the time! The guy at Rougetwo media was very kind to set a page up for me, but he doesn't answer my emails these days. That is my first problem. The second is that my free storage space on Google Drive is full up and I have to keep taking down one megapatch to up a new one up. I am thinking about setting up my own webpage with built in storage for the megapatches, so I can have more control over things. It would take time and a little monthy cost, but I think that is what I need to do at some point.

I have a really good carset and some great photos for 1980 but having just done 1982, I dont want to do all the 80s too soon. I'll only have the fun of making them once, after all. So, I am determined to finish 2012 and then probably move onto 1996. Unless I get distracted by something else!

Happy racing!

Elio / Philip
Date: April 02, 2022 11:28PM
Here is a link to an updated F1 1982 Megapatch which contains a number of carsets to cover the many driver and car changes that happen in that chaotic season. So you can now play as Mass or Boesel in the March, as Andretti in the Ferrari or Williams, as Reutemann, Tambay, Borgudd etc.
That's the MegaPatch definitely done now!
Updated F1 1982 with Carsets
Date: April 04, 2022 12:39AM
Posted by: JrFirmm
Thanks Elio!
Date: April 05, 2022 07:16PM
Posted by: pippozzo
thank u very much
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy