Asking one last time ... Group C 1980s sports car / Le Mans

Posted by elio2012 
Hi friends

I have made this request several time in the past, but I am asking one last time, to those with skills in making car shapes ...
would someone be able and willing to make a carshape that I could use to make various Group C megapatches for the 1980s and 1990s?
Perhaps based on a Porsche 962 that would also be suitable for a TWR Jaguar and Sauber Mercedes etc from that time period.
I could happily supply reference material if needed.

It would make my 2021 and give me hours of fun making carsets and full patches for that era.

Do get in touch if you could spend the time making this. I would be forever in your debt.

Elio / Philip
Iam joqan retired from gp2.
I made some Group C carsets from this time. That was really good. We could try to transform everything to gp3.

[www.grandprix2.de]

Some ideas can be taken from there. It was a shame FK stopped. Good times ......
Octos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Iam joqan retired from gp2.
> I made some Group C carsets from this time. That
> was really good. We could try to transform
> everything to gp3.
>
> [www.grandprix2.de]
>
>
> Some ideas can be taken from there. It was a shame
> FK stopped. Good times ......

Hi Octos

I took a look at the old GP2 site. I didn't realise there were group c carsets there. Interesting work. If you are able to make a carshape similar to the one fro gp2 that also models well onto the standard gp3 carskin temple, then we would be in a GREAT place to make a good Group C sports car set for the 1980s. I'd be very happy to commit then to making car skins, menus, track Jams etc. I'd probably start with 1985, 86 or 87 then move on to 1989 or 1991. Lots of potential to make some really fun MegaPatches. Let me know if you are able to take car of the carshape side of things. Very exciting and encouraging. Cheers

Elio
Elio,Unfortunately I don't know how to use carshape much.Starting from scratch got worse.Suddenly if you need help with some skin....
Returning to the subject Elio, we just need luck for someone to do the carshape.As soon as I can, I'll send you some skins that I'm converting.
Yes indeed! Lets keep optimistic and hope that someone in our community would take on the job of providing a Group C car shape. Lets see ...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy