GP3 wet weather problem
Date: March 31, 2021 11:53AM
Posted by: volcom87
Hello,

After watching Ted Meat youtube channel, I decided to start play again Grand Prix 3 (after ~15 years). And this time with the racing wheel. I followed the instructions for Windows 10, and get game working although I have Windows 8.1 in my computer.

All is working very nice except game crashes on wet weather. I have tried in debug mode, different graphic settings etc. Does anyone else have same kind of problem? My best solution yet is set rain probability 0 % in gpxpatch.

Despite the problem, I have to say I'm amazed how great game this is and how nice it feel to drive with wheel and pedals. I also tested Grand Prix 4, and it does not have same problem.
Re: GP3 wet weather problem
Date: April 20, 2021 07:36PM
Posted by: peke12
I'm having the same problem. I run the game in software mode and it crashes during wet races.
When driving dry races, no problems.
That would be good enough for me, but you can't start a championship with custom weather settings. :-(
Date: April 20, 2021 07:48PM
Posted by: volcom87
peke12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm having the same problem. I run the game in
> software mode and it crashes during wet races.
> When driving dry races, no problems.
> That would be good enough for me, but you can't
> start a championship with custom weather settings.
> :-(

Yes you can. Set rain probability 0 % in gpxpatch. you will have season without wet races :)
Date: April 20, 2021 10:54PM
Posted by: peke12
@Volcom87:
Thnx. found it. :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy