Questions with XP

Posted by belies 
Questions with XP
Date: August 15, 2020 09:16PM
Posted by: belies
Hello

WINXP-AMD-ATI, NEC Multisync LCD 1970NX

Toca 2 mit Poshkid, F1 World Grand Prix, Warm_Up, Grand Prix 3, Superbike 2000 und 2001, Mercerdes Benz Truck Racing, Motocross Madness 2.

Toca 2 ist von 1999- die anderen 2000.

Bud how can i Save after a Race in GP3

How can i drive with my Gamepad ?

How can i Backward Driving and back normal ?

Gamepad is done, bud when i accelerate my car only turning.

How can i fix this ?
my Other games do not make any Problems.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2020 10:25PM by belies.
Re: Questions with XP
Date: August 15, 2020 10:55PM
Why GP3 make so many Problems ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2020 11:37PM by belies.
Date: August 16, 2020 03:41AM
Posted by: alvaro_degas
One question each time, ok?

==>Bud how can i Save after a Race in GP3
You can save the season file (if you are in one). If you are in practice, Quick Race or non-chamionship race, there is no sense to save this after the race. So, this option does not exist.

However, maybe you mean to save races results. In this case you have to print the results directing them to a .txt file (in the game, set the option print to file as your printer)

==>How can i drive with my Gamepad ?
Probably your gamepad is recognized by the game as a standard Joystick. So, you have to set (and calibrate) the axis for steering, accelerate and braking into the game. Furthermore, you have to choose buttons for increase and decrease gears and the pit signal.

==>How can i Backward Driving and back normal ?
Well, you have to change the gears down until you reach the Rear Gear. So, you can drive backwards. To drive forwards you have to change the gears up two times (one for Neutral, other for 1st).

==>Gamepad is done, bud when i accelerate my car only turning.
If I have to take my chances, I'll say you need to calibrate your device. But, if you choose to use the X axis for accelerate and the Y axis for steering, probably you are loosing the control of your car.
Date: August 16, 2020 07:50AM
Thank You

Bud the Backward Driving und Back Normal does not work.

Drive Backward work Ok, bud back to 1Gear work not, nothing happening.

Ok work

with Buttons 5 and 6 on Gamepad.

Steering Mode i have set to switched, otherwise the car is turning by acceleration.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2020 08:39AM by belies.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy