60's Spa

Posted by BrunoFangio 
60's Spa
Date: March 27, 2020 01:24AM
Posted by: BrunoFangio
Evening, I've been thinking about modifying Spa 1980 and trying to make a similar representation of the track in the 60's (the longer version similar to the Grand Prix Legends Spa)or at least a hybrid version mixing the 80's and 60's Spa.

I have 0 experience editing tracks so I would need some suggestions or tips on where to start, how to start, what to do, etc. I'm pretty sure I won't make it on the first try and it might take me a lot of time.

[www.youtube.com]
I want to make something close to this, but I try to be realistic and realize that It will be very difficult.

Anyway I would aprecciate some help,

Have a good evening,
my regards from Argentina.
Bruno

PS: take care of yourself and stay inside
Re: 60's Spa
Date: March 27, 2020 08:46AM
Posted by: pippozzo
I'd suggest it's good point to start by Spa 55 .
It's pretty complete fictional Old Spa, (maybe some correction to the elonger on Masta), but It actually needs to add all objects on the track.

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2020 08:46AM by pippozzo.
Re: 60's Spa
Date: March 30, 2020 08:36PM
Posted by: BrunoFangio
Okay so the jam files are already there but when you run the track on gpxpatch there are no objects.

[fotos.subefotos.com]

I tried using the object tool and insert track object on the map but nothing happens.

How can I add these jam files on the track?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy