Date: July 24, 2019 09:00PM
Posted by: SuperCim
I use it on my update.

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Try it.
Re: I need your help guys
Date: July 29, 2019 08:45AM
Posted by: F1fever
Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you I found the solution! When you input your desired BHP power in physics editor, it won't affect your car unless you uncheck player car performance team dependant in GPxPatch! As simple as that...

Hope it'll be useful for you guys!
Date: July 30, 2019 03:30PM
Posted by: SuperCim
I had assumed that you had already done this.
Date: July 31, 2019 09:54AM
Posted by: pippozzo
Instead I lost completely which problem is it, actually. I mean, if u want fix power or not just uncheck/check the option in editor and gpxpatch.
The physic should be the same for all cars, I think. Otherwise why there is a FIA rule?
Anyway. I am happy you've sorted it. :-)
Date: August 02, 2019 02:53AM
Posted by: evroic
Hi F1fever

I don't know much about it but just a curiosity. What version of GP3 Physics Editor are you using? v1.01 or v1.03?

I have both and when I opened the tool I realized that version 1.03 has more options.

Let me know and if you don't have it I upload it.

Regards

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: August 02, 2019 09:46AM
Posted by: pippozzo
I use the 1.01 , cause I found that for first. However if u want use the physic file with GPxPatch directly, you need the 1.03 saved, otherwise rpm doesn't work with old version!
That's meaning you need also convert the value for downforce coefficient, cosy expressed in other units.
from the
(value 1.01 / default value 1.01) * 1984.14 .
Date: August 02, 2019 02:36PM
Posted by: F1fever
Hi evandro

I use the 1.01 (thanks to pippozzo).

Thanks for your concern.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2019 02:37PM by F1fever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy