Track: England - Croft ( old and new layout )

Posted by evroic 
Track: England - Croft ( old and new layout )
Date: June 14, 2019 04:28AM
Posted by: evroic
Hi

Does anyone know if this track was made or converted to GP3?

I saw that Roberto Remedio made this track for GP2. He made the 1967 and 2007 versions.

[www.grandprix2.de]

There is also the version v1.0 made by Warren Jenks in 1998 and another v1.1 with the CC-Line update made by Malcolm Mitchell in 1999.

v1.0 => [www.users.globalnet.co.uk] ===>>> Club Circuits

v1.1 => [atcc.www3.50megs.com]

But I did not find any of these tracks for GP3.

If anyone has, could make it available for us ?

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2019 06:03AM by evroic.
Re: Track: England - Croft ( old and new layout )
Date: June 14, 2019 12:42PM
Posted by: drafi5
Sorry, nothing found on my HDD.

Kind regards
Helmut.

same here :(
same here :(
Date: June 25, 2019 03:11AM
Hi

Searching here and there, I found the Croft track converted from GP2 to GP3 by Dylan. It was done in 2004.

Follow the link: new circuit: Croft (England)

As the download link and email is not available, I sent messages to some forum members requesting this track. Thanks to Drafi5 and Zieli who had this file and sent it to me.

So I'm making the file available again after so many years it's been done. Here is: [www.mediafire.com]

As described, Dylan used the track made for GP2 by Warren Jenks.

This was confirmed because by opening the DAT file converted by Dylan I noticed that he used the 1.0 version of GP2 made by Warren Jenks. See that CC-Line is the same !!!

Another thing is that you will need some files from the package "F1 Season 2001 Track Pack" . Here is the link: F1 2001 Track Pack

This is a very simple version made in 2004.

All rights reserved by the respective authors

I'm just making it available again.

Evandro ( Brazil )
cool, thank you Evandro :)
Date: June 26, 2019 01:55AM
Hi

I found another version made in 2002. As you can see, before the version made by Dylan in 2004.

Thanks to Major Tom. He had this file and sent it to me.

There is no information about the author of this conversion. Major Tom does not confirm that he did this. It's been many years now and he can not remember anything.

It was verified that this conversion was based on version 1.0 made by Warren Jenks. The CC-Line is the same !!!

Major Tom authorized me to publish it and all the credits were given to the authors.

GP2 made by Warren Jenks and GP3 converted by "unknown" or even Major Tom himself

Follows the file as it was sent to me.

[www.mediafire.com]

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: June 26, 2019 02:20AM
Hi

My searches were finally completed.

If anyone has something new, please make it available to us.

All the information I got was posted here. If someone with more experience can convert the other versions would be great.

Thank you to everyone who helped me.

Evandro ( Brazil )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy