Houston Reliant Park as Santiago

Formula E Santiago (HRP)
Re: Season 5 Formula E
Date: February 28, 2019 02:27AM
Posted by: evroic
Houston Reliant Park as Santiago "UPDATE"

What is new:

1- Fixed CC LINE at the finish line
2- Fixed starting grid ( mark position onto surface )
3- No Track Banking

The most importantly .... I setup the "Track Width"

Now the width of the track becomes the same throughout its length being equal to the version made in GP2 by Thomas Kost

Take a test and feel the difference !!!! Wow ;)

FE_Santiago ( Reliant Park ) ( update )

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2019 03:06AM by evroic.
Date: February 28, 2019 08:22AM
Posted by: drafi5
Thank you very much, Evandro and Orloff !!!

Date: April 30, 2019 04:08PM
Posted by: Orloff
Well, I'm back after hardware problems )

While being off-line, I've changed magic data for Formula E tracks to set the CC cars run without fuel pit-stops and distance around +-45 minutes,
updated some ads, added some new people on track and revisited some skylines including Birmingham, Pudong, Las Vegas and Madtown as New York City
and also made some changes in liveries_

2019 Formula E tracks updated

Formula e 2019 carsets Updated

Birmingham

Pudong

Las Vegas

New York

Rome

Paris

also removed heights in Big City as Hong Kong

other tracks ads changed a bit too

and so on_ to be continued, I hope, one more breakdown wouldn't appear ))
Date: June 06, 2019 01:09PM
Some track ads updated in Rome, Paris , Monaco and Berlin

FE tracks ads renewed
Date: July 17, 2019 02:01PM
Bern ( Norrisring for substitute ) updated

2019 Bern ePrix

and New York ( SanJose for substitute )

New York ePrix 2019

Also, the wheels for FE updated

Wheels for Formula E
Date: December 27, 2019 05:52PM
Posted by: shlund
Hi all :-)

Just a quick visit to this great site for GP3.

I have a question: As many can't use the download link for these fine new Formula E track versions I just checked the download section. Am I right that no one of these updated tracks are to be found in download section?

Would it be an idea to make a complete 2019-package for the updated tracks and the new Formula E Wheels? (great job by the way(Y)) Otherwise please upload all new updates for GP3 tracks in download section to the benefit of all GP3 community. It is fantastic to see the game still active and up to date regarding tracks - thanks to new fine trackmakers(Y)

Best regards
:-)

Edit: Long time ago I made a horizon for Tempelhof airport in Berlin. I did some minor and easy changes in the adverts (2018-versions) on Bahia airport track. Available in download section - 'Cart and other tracks' ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2019 07:32PM by shlund.
Date: December 28, 2019 08:22PM
shlund Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all :-)
>
> Just a quick visit to this great site for GP3.
>
> I have a question: As many can't use the download
> link for these fine new Formula E track versions I
> just checked the download section. Am I right that
> no one of these updated tracks are to be found in
> download section?
>
> Would it be an idea to make a complete
> 2019-package for the updated tracks and the new
> Formula E Wheels? (great job by the way(Y))
> Otherwise please upload all new updates for GP3
> tracks in download section to the benefit of all
> GP3 community. It is fantastic to see the game
> still active and up to date regarding tracks -
> thanks to new fine trackmakers(Y)
>
> Best regards
> :-)

Hi, Henrik )

First of all, I have to say many thanks to all people who worked on and on for years to do this game better - including you for sure.

Before Helmut had requested, Formula E wasn't in my focus but, as it often happens, start to tow the tip of the tail and at last you get the whole tiger )
Apparently, the GrandPrix III is not perfectly suit for this type of races - but the same we can say about sportcars, for example.
Does the difference woud stop us? No way. The other hand, we don't have the tracks to race - and it's a pity I am not the track maker,
I don't even know how to put a smallest object into a *.dat file ( tried to learn but failed - still in doubt is the task too strong or so dumb am I ))
So, I could only change the bitmaps in the existing jams.

Really, I didn't upload the FE versions in there - first, no one requested, and second ( and the Main ) - this is only a substitude pack,
but OK, it will be downloaded step by step in Download/GP3 fictional tracks - all credits to the authors of these tracks, let me now do not name them all,
they are all well-known by the community and deserved any respects we would to give them ( I have told about this earlier and would return to repeat it ))
Beg their pardon to my invasion in their works, I had no choice )))

As for the wheels, it had been downloaded in Miscelaneous section. Now I added this in season packages in reloaded FE 2018/19 carsets.

I'd never been absolutely satisfied with the wheels in GPIII, so I wanted to try to make various types of the wheels
for every series for the different seasons including jam files and techjam bitmaps
to esсape the everlasting overwriting default jams per GPIIIEdit and use the options of GPxPatch by SDI ( took my hat off before him) instead -
This work is in a process.

And, of course, the started gun was missed again, but the FE 2019/20 carset are on its way and soon would be ready, especially since ( just don't tell anyone ))
Stefaan have already made a new carshape for current season, simply it was me who's guilty for the delay.

I haven't decided for myself is there some reason to continue in making FE substitude tracks with the new entries in FE 2019/20 shedule - there are not much old tracks available
to change...

Frankly speaking, the further I get into the update process the more I am sure I will go on it until my coffin's last nail will come )) Or my good old PC would crach irrevocably )

Greetings for Xmas & New Year closing in ))

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2019 10:26PM by Orloff.
Date: January 18, 2020 01:55PM
Inspired by the upcomming Formula E race in Chile I tried to remake the TV graphics for Formula E 2020.

Available in download section 'Misc graphics'...

Please remember to take a look at the 'Read Me First' .pdf ...

All credit and thanks are given to the original authors of the many panels used for this Formula E TV graphics package.
Date: January 18, 2020 05:05PM
Thank you very much Henrik, will we get the Season 6 carset, maybe Igor ???

Kind regards
Helmut.

Date: January 20, 2020 09:57AM
> will we get the Season 6 carset, maybe Igor ???

Helmut, coming soon )
Date: January 20, 2020 10:33AM
Great news, Igor !!!

Date: February 06, 2020 12:07PM
Done it at last )

Formula E 2019-20 beta version ( including cars, cockpits, helmets, tyres & new carshape by Ste )

FE 2020 carsets

see also in Downloads/Season Packages

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2020 12:09PM by Orloff.
Date: February 12, 2020 01:06PM
Date: February 13, 2020 01:02PM
Thank you very much for the updates, is the carshape already for 2020/21 season ???

Kind regards
Helmut.

Date: February 18, 2020 11:56AM
A small update for the Ricardo Tormo National circuit by Kent Windridge, will soon be available in download section 'Cart and other tracks'.
The circuit is often used as a pre-season test track for Formula E and therefore this version comes with a couple of Formula E adverts.

All credit to the original author Kent Windridge and Belini for the use of Jams from his Ricardo Tormo track.

The track contains no magic data. Download and use it at your own risk! Newest version available (1.53 MB) ...

Note: I wonder if there is any chance that a .dat file could be made of Berlin Tempelhof Formula E track: [youtu.be] :-)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2020 08:16PM by shlund.
Date: February 21, 2020 05:51PM
A simple team art for Formula E season 2019/20 and adjusted garages for belini style circuits are soon available in download section (Misc graphics) ...
Date: March 03, 2020 10:52AM
Team Audi ABT used the Varano Circuit in Italy for testing Formula E: [www.youtube.com]

Is there any chance that someone might have this track for GP3? :-)
Date: March 08, 2020 01:23PM
This is the main problem with Formula E in GPIII - no tracks for it, so still going on substitutes updated for this season

Diriya e-Prix 2019

Santiago e-prix 2020

Mexico e-Prix 2020

Marrakech e-Prix 2020

( also will be available in Downloads/GP3 Fictional Tracks )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy