Gp3-1990

Posted by ettore 
Gp3-1990
Date: October 27, 2018 02:04PM
Posted by: ettore
Hello drivers! After the '87 season, I did not have much time because of my job: I had decided to play the following seasons without updating the F1 tracks. But coming to the 1990 season, I realized I had updated the tracks enough and I decided to share the whole game package!
In this version, you can choose the real configuration of the 1990 carset race by race, or the default setting for entire season. Also, when the race is wet, you can choose the track with the wet settings via GpxTrack - "Track90wet.set". I hope there are no graphic problems and you will have fun! I uploaded the intro video but in my pc I don't hear the audio! I hope you can hear in your PC! Many thanks to all the members of the grandprixgames site because I have taken here and there things (tracks, objects, textures, etc ...) to be included in this season Gp3-1990. Have fun my friends! ;-)

[www.mediafire.com]
Re: Gp3-1990
Date: October 27, 2018 02:59PM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you very much for your efforts on the season 1990 :)
Date: October 28, 2018 09:44AM
Posted by: holemad
nice to see these updates
Date: October 28, 2018 03:51PM
Posted by: elio2012
A great addition Ettore. thanks! This reminds me I need to get busy with more Megapatches once I have a bit less to do in my day job.

Happy racing,

Elio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy