Request for pilots helmets World Champions

Posted by skateaway 
Request for pilots helmets World Champions
Date: October 01, 2018 10:41PM
Posted by: skateaway
Hello everyone
Where can I find the helmets of the world champions pilots such as Senna, Prost, Lauda, Piquet, Mansell, Schumacher, etc.
Thanks in advance
Re: Request for pilots helmets World Champions
Date: October 02, 2018 09:49AM
Posted by: pippozzo
in their years carset mod, respectively.
mind they could have a little change year by year. Example, Senna has got NACIONAL sponsor or ACURA , in 1990.
Prost and Mansell has got RENAULT style colour or MARLBORO in Ferrari eras. etc...
Date: October 02, 2018 11:04PM
Hello Pippozzo
thanks for answering me and for helping.

P.Š.
in the carset mod, is there a way to pick up only the rider's helmet that interests me, or do you need to capture the image with a photohop clipping program?

Ciao
grazie per avermi risposto e per l'aiuto.

P.s.
nel mod carset, c'è un modo per prelevare solo il casco del pilota che mi interessa, oppure bisogna catturare l'immagine con un programma di ritaglio tipo photoshop?
Date: October 02, 2018 11:42PM
Posted by: taube
In Gp3 carset you can pull everything by piece. Click on the helmet you want and save where you need, always in the BMP.
Date: October 03, 2018 06:24PM
Posted by: SuperCim
You must use Gp3 edit. Click on Helmets. You can save and load the helmets in bmp.
Devi usare Gp3 edit. Clicca su Helmets. Puoi salvare e caricare i caschi in bmp.

How to create the helmet map
Come creare la mappa del casco
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: October 03, 2018 10:45PM
Dear Friends
Thanks for the help and advice you gave me.
I managed to capture and save the pilot's single helmet.
Excuse me, unfortunately I am not very practical in the changes and variations of the game, for me it is a whole new world.
Thanks again.
A dear greeting

Carissimi amici
Grazie per l’aiuto e per i consigli che mi avete dato.
Sono riuscito a catturare e salvare il singolo casco del pilota.
Scusatemi, purtroppo non sono molto pratico nelle modifiche e variazioni del gioco, per me è un mondo tutto nuovo.
Grazie ancora.
Un caro saluto.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy