Help odd sound card trouble

Posted by Ellis 
Re: Help odd sound card trouble
Date: February 17, 2002 05:11AM
Posted by: Beardless2
Isn't that basically an entire base unit with all the expensive bits ellis without a few minor bits lol :)

Date: February 17, 2002 05:28AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Well yeah but GeForce 2 is getting cheaper and i get paid bursery miney from the council for basiclly doing nothing so wont take too long

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 17, 2002 06:07AM
Posted by: Beardless2
If ur looking for a cheap upgrade i came accross this which may interest you

[www.watford.co.uk]

Date: February 17, 2002 06:08AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Im getting a decently sized HD (7GB isnt enough). I might keep XP as the cause of msot of the problems i have with it is my outdate hardware/software (even though the test disc said everything woul work fine). I want Linux cos nobody has said anything bad bout it yet, except its more comlicated than Windows. I also like the fact that in Linux you can run Windows inside Linux, so you can take advantage of Linux and then have compatible software in Windows. Effectivly your running Windows in a Window. That must piss of Microsoft, knowing theres an operating system out there that can control there own system :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy