Black car issue

Posted by FerrariSF70H 
Black car issue
Date: August 03, 2017 12:53PM
Posted by: FerrariSF70H
Hi guys,

after a quiet long time, I've installed GP3 on my Win10 Laptop. It works good (except the start) with dgVoodoo and the Settings mentioned in the GP3 on Win10 tutorial.

But every time I try to start a race with GPxPatch and 2017 (or any other) mod, all car graphics become black. The rest is displayed correctly and also in testing mode there isn't such an issue. I tried several Settings in dgVoodoo and in the in-game graphich Settings but it makes no difference.

I have a Acer ES15 Notebook with Win10 64bit, Intel 1,6GHz Quad Core Processor, 4GB DDR3 memory and and Intel HD Graphics

Thanks for helping me and sorry for my poor english!

Greetings from germany!!! ;-)
Re: Black car issue
Date: August 08, 2017 10:34AM
Posted by: SuperCim
Hai tu provato il mio: Grand Prix 3 2017? Hai scaricato prima le istruzioni?

Haben Sie versucht, mein Grand Prix 3 2017? Haben Sie den Anweisungen zuerst heruntergeladen?

Have you tried my: Grand Prix 3 2017? Did you first download the instructions?
Date: August 17, 2017 07:09AM
Posted by: Wasma
hi this is happening to me too using the dgVoodoo file, the cars are all black as if they have no textures. in software mode this isnt happening
Date: August 17, 2017 11:37AM
Posted by: SuperCim
Have you searched the latest drivers of your graphics card on the web?
Date: August 18, 2017 04:09AM
Posted by: Wasma
i downloaded + installed latest nvidia drivers (using gtx 970) to eliminate this variable unfortunately the problem remains. its a shame because with dgVoodoo i am finally able to play in something other than software mode, unfortunately all the cars look bad so even software mode is preferable. it beats me what the problem is

wait i think i have it fixed!

FerrariSF70H trying downloading the 2nd most recent version dgVoodoo v2.53 for some reason that has fixed it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2017 04:22AM by Wasma.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy