Looking for GP3 1.13 Decrypted exe

Looking for GP3 1.13 Decrypted exe
Date: June 30, 2017 04:56PM
Posted by: Senninha Rubberburner
Hello everyone,

I fired up GP3 for the first time in a very very long while, and apparently it's been so long that every website that had the decrypted exe is gone...alphaf1.com, gp3.gamers.nl, simracingworld.com, racesimulations.com, bhmotorsports, hell, even old.grandprixgames.com...they're all dead! I also tried the no-CD exe here in the Downloads->GP3 Patches section but that one is not decrypted, since it crashed as soon as I modded in a carset and carshape.

Is there anyone who still has that wretched file? Thanks in advance!
Re: Looking for GP3 1.13 Decrypted exe
Date: June 30, 2017 08:15PM
Posted by: holemad
did you install the 1.13 patch first, and then the no-cd patch?

it should work
Yeah, I did that exactly. One hint I saw was that in the readme it said the no-cd .exe was Safedisk protected (which it shouldn't be if it was decrypted)
Date: July 02, 2017 12:25AM
Posted by: Thrashmands
Well it worked for me when I did the same thing just recently.

This is what I used to have it work -> [www.grandprixgames.org]
One file is a patch, and other is a decrypt EXE. I patched my GP3 first, then replaced the EXE. All worked and I could modificate my GP3.

Maybe try reinstalling Grand Prix 3 or at least reinstalling the patch. I suppose you can remove it from programs list in control panel, but try removing it from Regedit before installing again. But maybe you don't even have to do that, from your latest post it just seems like you posses a wrong EXE.

And use the link provided in this post to do the whole thing or just for the no-cd EXE. I hope you'll succeed!
Date: July 12, 2022 06:36PM
Posted by: rolandratzenberger
hello mate i am searching for gp3 v 1.13 decrypted exe too. are you sure that the one you post is the correct one?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy