I just can't have a proper F1 driver career in Grand Prix 3.

Posted by Thrashmands 
Driver : Thragord McNepthune
Debut year : 1991
Debuting in : Footwork

Welcome, lads!
Let's time travel all the way back to 1991, when we still had drivers like Ayrton Senna (2 drivers championship titles until 1991), Nelson Piquet (3 drivers championship titles until 1991), Alain Prost (3 drivers championship titles until 1991) active in the grid and with a drive, as well as very powerful and skilled veterans, such as Nigel Mansell, Gerhard Berger, Riccardo Patrese and many others, that are still looking for their first ever drivers championship title!
1991 is the year, where a plenty of very promising youngsters will make their debut in F1 grid, most notable of them being Michael Schumacher and Mika Hakkinen.

This is the F1 career story of Thragord McNepthune, a youngster unknown to anybody and anyone at all making his F1 debut in 1991 without having any previous racing experiences whatsoever. Debuting for Footwork (previously known as Arrows) after accepting a controversially big contract of 2.1 million dollars! However, driving for either Minardi and Footwork made sense for Thragord, because Minardi was looking for new drivers to help out Pierluigi Martini score more points for Minardi, but Footwork was looking for new drivers to start a "rebuild". Thragord accepted the highest contract offered.

And all the other gibberish that was deleted due to ending this career already.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2017 02:47AM by Thrashmands.
So it was finally time to rebegin a career in Grand Prix 3. Or at least I thought it was.

Dude.

Australia Grand Prix. Race.

Starting from 20th. Up to 12th heading into 2nd lap.
Last corner of the 1st sector, AND A RANDOM BRABHAM CPU DECIDES TO CRASH ME OUT AND END MY RACE IN THE 2ND LAP!

Not to mention, that I was actually driving CAREFULLY this time.

That being said, it's my another ragequit from F1 Grand Prix 3 career.

Next time I make a topic about F1 Grand Prix 3 career, I'd make sure to have completed at least 4 or 5 races without ragequitting beforehand to make sure that the career actually stays active for at least few seasons without any canceling.

Am making such silly status updates because it doesn't really seem like topics here can't be trashed and removed. Otherwise the forums wouldn't get plagued by my stupid ragequit updates :P

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2017 02:49AM by Thrashmands.
Hi

If you are going to race the F1 1991 season, can I recomened downloading my MegaPatch for that year?
Megapatches
Nah, I'm good, thanks for the offer!
Back in 1996-98 I printed my race results ect for the F1 season starting with GP2 then GP3 I still have 3 F1 seasons and 1 CART season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy