New Track updates

Posted by Zieli 
Re: New Track updates
Date: December 23, 2016 04:53PM
Posted by: taube
Good job Uwe ! (Y)

Another 17 tracks plus update Dirk 70s, it's great for the future. I'm looking forward now.:-O

Thanks and happy holiday season to all!
Date: December 23, 2016 09:24PM
Posted by: Zieli
taube schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good job Uwe ! (Y)
>
> Another 17 tracks plus update Dirk 70s, it's great
> for the future. I'm looking forward now.:-O
>
> Thanks and happy holiday season to all!

... but be patient :-), I'm calculating with one month of work for each track, working parallel on all tracks, so it will take about 17 months ...
Date: January 02, 2017 02:50PM
Posted by: Zieli
shlund schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi there :)
>
> Thank you very much for the latest updates (Y)
>
> Might we be so bold to ask you what 17 tracks you
> consider updating? :)

Zandvoort DTM, Adria Raceway, Magione, Neuring, Lahr, Schneeberg, Eläintarha, Hell in a cell, Birmingham 1986, Pembrey, Budapest, Pannoniaring, Issoire, Fortaleza, Guaporé, Aldo Scribante, Eastern Creek
Date: August 17, 2019 04:14PM
Posted by: Salent1no
Hi Zieli, I'm Alessandro the creator of Anneau du Rhin... Since I switched to Mac so many Jears ago never had the pleasure to see your finished work on my track. My son came to me some days ago and asked if I remember of the creation, so we searched a bit and came to this post. I really thank you for having put your patience and spent some time on it. I would like to see any ingame videos of the track if you have. I dont even know if I would reinstall the game in my sons 2019 specs PC if that would work... Can you make any videos for me? I'd appreciate Thanks Alessandro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy