Bruno Gourdo please read

Posted by BorgDroneX 
Bruno Gourdo please read
Date: February 16, 2002 05:32AM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
I just wanna say what an excellant track you've made (Brazil HW mode)
much improved than the previous version of the track I was using! (no offence Marc Aarts)
I also like the continous bumps as you travel along the track (very nice touch)........however i have got 1 tiny problem with it and was wondering if you could help (or anyone else)

in the Game track selection menu its got the brazil track labeled as SanMarino instead of Interlagos?? I had a look at the brazil track info using CMagic2000 but it had all the right info in it so now im at a loss?

im using GP3_2000 with GPxPatch 2.01 with R.Hummerich 2001 carset & Marc Aarts Track set.

please can you shed any light on this little problem?????

Thanks from an GPx fan
Re: Bruno Gourdo please read
Date: February 16, 2002 05:33AM
Posted by: Vader
Use the track-editor. Go to Track/Track names (I think it is called). There you have the opportunity to change the name/country etc.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 16, 2002 05:41AM
thanx 4 the reply Vader, i have used the Track Editor and selected the track/track name and all the correct info is showing up there.....

Name=Interlagos
Country=Brazil
Author=Bruno Gourdo & Peter Hans
Event=Formula 1
Year=2001

any other ideas?
Date: February 16, 2002 05:43AM
thanx 4 the reply Vader, i have used the Track Editor and selected the track/track name and all the correct info is showing up there.....

Name=Interlagos
Country=Brazil
Author=Bruno Gourdo & Peter Hans
Event=Formula 1
Year=2001

any other ideas?
Date: February 16, 2002 08:50AM
Posted by: Xero
in gpxpatch, do you have 'catch menu stings' enabled?!
Date: February 16, 2002 03:07PM
yes i have catch menu strings enabled
Date: February 16, 2002 04:32PM
Posted by: Bruno
I have only tested it with GPxPatch 2.02 and 2.10. It worked fine. Imola should be impossible; which slot are you using in which game?

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Date: February 16, 2002 07:36PM
is ok now Bruno, i've sorted it..............i renamed the track from your original name to brazil2002 & brazil2K both these names made it appear as SanMarino in the game track selection, but after re-naming the dat file to Interlagos everything was fine, it came up as Brazil in the game track selection screen!!!!!....

thanks for replying to my Q anyway :O)))
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy