gp3 and gp3 2k resolution problem
Date: March 24, 2015 04:24PM
Posted by: raceheart
hi guys, i've got a new widescreen monitor and since then all the cars and menu backgrounds are stretched ingame at gp3 and gp3 2k. The second problem is, gp3 and gp3 2k always asking to calibrate the graphics. Now my question is, is there a way to solve these things and to get the cars and menus are back to normal ingame? i'm using an nvidia geforce gtx 760 and win 7 pro 64bit
Re: gp3 and gp3 2k resolution problem
Date: March 24, 2015 05:22PM
Posted by: shlund
There is a fix for the calibration issue here: [drafi5.bplaced.net] ..... (look for Graphics Calibration)

I also use a wide screen monitor, but I choose to live with the stretched look. I use the max resoution in GP3 1.13 and for me it is not that bad when used to it :) I don't know of any solution...:(
Date: March 24, 2015 05:49PM
thank you for the fix, but doesn't work neither. I think i have to live with that
Date: March 25, 2015 11:01AM
Posted by: pirx
check out if your monitor enables a scaling/non scaling-setting and adjust it. works in my case.
Date: March 25, 2015 02:28PM
ah, fine, it works :). There are only the black blocks on the left and on the right
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy