Some project going with Formula E?

Posted by eosduffy 
Some project going with Formula E?
Date: September 14, 2014 01:04PM
Posted by: eosduffy
This Saturday I started in Formula E Championship in Beijing
someone is planning to make some mod of this championship




video: [www.youtube.com]
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: September 14, 2014 01:29PM
Posted by: eosduffy
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: September 14, 2014 02:18PM
Posted by: shlund
Could be fun if possible... :) (Requires new carshape, Liveries, sounds etc)
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: September 21, 2014 08:02PM
Posted by: Elio2013
Sound will be easy to make. Just record your hair dryer, then turn the volume down by 80%!

Great race last week though ...
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: September 22, 2014 09:43AM
Posted by: eosduffy
Elio2013 escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sound will be easy to make. Just record your hair
> dryer, then turn the volume down by 80%!
>
> Great race last week though ...


ja,ja,ja
my hair dryer, makes more noise than these cars
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: October 03, 2014 09:26PM
Posted by: shlund
This is an absolutely Beta-MOD as GP3 is not at all made for Formula-E. Nevertheless I found the idea a little funny and tried to make a little MOD.

Note: Copy an existing GP3 folder with GPxPatch installed to desktop and rename it to i.e. 'Grand Prix 3 Formula-E MOD'....(or what you prefer)

Unzip the downloaded zip file and copy all internal folders into your new folder and simply just allow to 'overwrite' the original files, very easy... :)

This beta-MOD will include a semi-complete update of menu pictures, liveries for cars, carshape, new engine sounds and new steering wheel.

Please feel free to make better car liveries and to adjust the carshape, not so easy for me :)

Test it here: [www13.zippyshare.com]
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 03, 2015 11:29AM
Posted by: Zieli
shlund schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is an absolutely Beta-MOD as GP3 is not at
> all made for Formula-E. Nevertheless I found
> the idea a little funny and tried to make a little
> MOD.
>
> Note: Copy an existing GP3 folder with GPxPatch
> installed to desktop and rename it to i.e. 'Grand
> Prix 3 Formula-E MOD'....(or what you prefer)
>
> Unzip the downloaded zip file and copy all
> internal folders into your new folder and simply
> just allow to 'overwrite' the original files, very
> easy... :)
>
> This beta-MOD will include a semi-complete update
> of menu pictures, liveries for cars, carshape,
> new engine sounds and new steering wheel.
>
> Please feel free to make better car liveries and
> to adjust the carshape, not so easy for me :)
>
> Test it here:
> [www13.zippyshare.com]


This link doesn't work any more :(
Henrik, please place the beta-mod into the download section
to complete the Formula E Night track package
a beta mod is much better than nothing!
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 03, 2015 02:42PM
Posted by: shlund
New link for the Formula E Mod (slightly updated): [www71.zippyshare.com]

Note: Copy an existing GP3 folder with GPxPatch installed to desktop and rename it to i.e. 'Grand Prix 3 Formula-E MOD'....(or what you prefer)

Unzip the downloaded zip file and copy all internal folders and files into your new folder and simply just allow to 'overwrite' the original files, very easy... :)

This beta-MOD will include a semi-complete update of menu pictures, liveries for cars, carshape, new engine sounds and new steering wheel.

Please feel free to make better car liveries and to adjust the carshape, not so easy for me :)


I think the file is too big to be hosted here at GPG unless its split up in many parts. Perhaps the easiest way is to keep the link alive (just make an inquiry in here)... :)
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 03, 2015 05:22PM
Posted by: Zieli
got it !
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 03, 2015 05:50PM
Posted by: shlund
I think I forgot to include the "farcrwdb_night" file in the 'Genjam' folder. The file also exist in the first Night Track Package. If wanted the file can be uploaded of course :)
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 06, 2015 12:15PM
Posted by: shlund
Two new conversions from the Night Package are uploaded in day-version with Formula E adverts and sponsors. Marrakech and Uruguay can be found in download section - 'CART and other tracks'...
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 07, 2015 12:28AM
Posted by: taube
Great !! Thanks shlund !!!
It could also be the Portimao and Valencia in the daily version ? It would be also great !
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 08, 2015 10:53AM
Posted by: shlund
Hi :)

I have uploaded a day version of Portimao I once made for private use with WEC sponsors and adverts. Regarding Valencia I highly recommend to download the real stuff - Belinis Valencia Ricardo Tormo circuit! Check download section :)



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2015 11:19AM by shlund.
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 09, 2015 10:10AM
Posted by: taube
Portimao looks really perfect !!!!! Great work! (Y)(Y)(Y)
Thank you very much sir !!!
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 21, 2015 12:54PM
Posted by: evilcorvo
I don't know how the things are going with carshapes, sounds e other things, but i trying to do some liveries with the template of F1 cars.

Here the links if you wanna try...

Andretti Car:


Audi ABT Car:



Hugs from Brasil!



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2015 11:42AM by evilcorvo.
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 21, 2015 01:51PM
Posted by: shlund
Fantastic (Y) Good work :-) I just noticed that your bitmaps are missing the red tail lights (for wet race in game)... but not big deal though :)
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 21, 2015 04:09PM
Posted by: pirx
(Y) sharp! (Y)
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 21, 2015 08:37PM
Posted by: evilcorvo
shlund Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fantastic (Y) Good work :-) I just noticed that
> your bitmaps are missing the red tail lights (for
> wet race in game)... but not big deal though :)

Oops, my bad....

All bmp's have been replaced. Thanks for letting me know!

Hugs from Brasil!
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 22, 2015 11:10AM
Posted by: shlund
You got a small mail regarding car bitmaps :)

evilcorvo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shlund Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fantastic (Y) Good work :-) I just noticed
> that
> > your bitmaps are missing the red tail lights
> (for
> > wet race in game)... but not big deal though :)
>
> Oops, my bad....
>
> All bmp's have been replaced. Thanks for letting
> me know!
>
> Hugs from Brasil!
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: January 23, 2015 12:58AM
Posted by: NemesisF1
Here some Artworks:

ABT:


Amlin:


Andretti:


China Racing:


Dragon Racing:


E.Dams:


Mahindra:


Trulli:


Venturi:


Virgin:


Enjoy!!!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2015 03:10AM by NemesisF1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy