Some project going with Formula E?

Posted by eosduffy 
Re: Some project going with Formula E?
Date: November 17, 2015 06:27PM
Posted by: JIRKa
Hi all, I have finished Formula E - season 2 carset (v1.00). It is not perfect. There are still some mistakes like wrong some helmets, missing car numbers... but I hope you will enjoy it.

Here is a download link (carset, carshape, engine sound...): [www.gp3.xf.cz]

Now I have plan to make an original Formula E steering wheel so I will upload it later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2015 06:30PM by JIRKa.
Date: November 17, 2015 09:44PM
Posted by: shlund
That's very very nice to have a great Formula E carset for 2015-2016 season, thank you very much for your fine work (Y):-)

An original steering wheel would be absolutely fantastic. Another great MOD for GP3.... (Y)
Date: November 20, 2015 05:45PM
I was wondering if someone with the right skills and experience would/could be able to make some Formula E on-screen graphics for GPxPatch, that would be a great addition for the Formula E MOD ... :-)

I know that the HUD would be very difficult, but perhaps a simple version could do, what do you think...?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2015 06:50PM by shlund.
Date: November 28, 2015 08:21PM
Hi there, I have a small update of the carset. Steering wheel is done and I have edited some colors of TV graphics (2004 mod)

It is all available in one package (v 1.01) here: [www.gp3.xf.cz]
Date: December 05, 2015 07:39AM
A couple of Formula E track updates for the 2015/16 season can be found in download section - 'other tracks' and 'fictional tracks'...
Only minor adjustments and some new adverts are added to the circuits...
Date: December 07, 2015 11:11PM
ok, here is a final update of full package Formula E season 2 with real/fictional trackpack: www.gp3.xf.cz

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2015 11:13PM by JIRKa.
Date: December 08, 2015 02:13PM
Many thanks to JIRKa for his great work on the Formula E MOD....(Y)(Y)(Y) Very nice to see Monaco, Paris ( I did the other version, so that's perfect(Y)), Miami and Long Beach with Formula E adverts :)

As mentioned before I also did some Formula E track updates for the 2015/16 season. They can be found in download section - 'other tracks' and 'fictional tracks'

Tracks are: Monaco '04 with thanks to JIRKa, Miami with thanks to JIRKa, Long Beach with thanks to JIRKa, San José, California, Reliant Park, Houston, Pudong (FE Beijing), ParkLane (FE Putrajaya), Punta del Este (FE Punta del Este), Patagonia (FE Buenos Eires), Sao Paulo, (FE Mexico), Paris (FE Paris), Madtown (FE Moscow), Norisring (FE Berlin), Aintree (FE London), Birmingham CIty (FE London) and Big City somewhere (FE Hong Kong 2016)....

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2016 03:54PM by shlund.
Date: December 14, 2015 04:51PM
New background sounds for Formula E are uploaded in download section "Sounds"....:-)
Date: December 15, 2015 12:19PM
News: Team Trulli out - Team Jaguar in...... 2016/17

[www.fiaformulae.com]
[www.electricautosport.com]

:-)
Date: January 04, 2016 04:40PM
I tried to make beta version of Formula E Team Jaguar based on available pictures. Available in download section 'Cart and other cars'...
Also a couple of new fictive Formula E Teams together with jams for Formula E Mod (original tyres for pitlane and a Formula E pitmonitor)...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2016 08:28PM by shlund.
Date: January 30, 2016 05:09PM
Team Venturi: Villeneuve out - Mike Conway in...
Team Aguri: Berthon out - Salvador Duran in...

Holly & Bellie logo update on the Virgin carskin...

New Team arts and carskin can be downloaded here: [www40.zippyshare.com]

:)
Date: March 09, 2016 07:21PM
A little news now than the Mexico ePrix is up here in March: [www.motorsport.com]
Date: April 07, 2016 08:52PM
Available in download section "GP3 Season Packages": My personal updated Formula E 2016 carset with adjusted performance according to latest ePrix in Long Beach. Team Aguri reworked with new livery... :)
Date: October 10, 2016 02:11PM
Hello there :-)

What a great surprise to see new Formula E liveries, thank you very much Sté.... (Y)

Any chance for a great 2016/17 Formula E Mod like the 2015/16 version...? (Please)..

Also I noticed from the race in Hong Kong that there are new TV-graphics for Formula E...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2016 03:41PM by shlund.
Date: October 18, 2016 06:21PM
Posted by: sté
Hi,

here the new techeetah
and jeromes dragon

made some Eprix circuits from other suitable tracks too
Brussels -Paris and New york

[postimg.org]
[postimg.org]

[www.facebook.com]
Date: October 18, 2016 09:33PM
Hi Sté,

Thank you very much for your work (Y)

Would it be an idea if you could upload your Formula E 2016/17 carset to the download section when available? - that would be a great help.. :>

The tracks you mention, are they available in download section as well?

Thanks in advance :)
Date: October 30, 2016 09:12AM
Posted by: holemad
I uploaded 4 tracks of the E-Prix season 2016/17 made by sté to the CART & Other tracks section.
tracks included are Berlin, Brussels, Paris and New york
Date: October 30, 2016 09:28AM
Thank you very much to Sté and Dirk..... (Y) Would be happy to see the new 2016/17 Formula E championship continue in GP3..(Y):-)
Date: November 10, 2016 03:16PM
A 360 degree view of Turn One at Hong Kong Formula E ePrix: [www.motorsport.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy