Posted by: evroic
How to insert this into GP3 ?

F1 1985 - Intro

Evandro ( Brazil )
Re: New intro to GP3 - 1985
Date: February 18, 2014 08:01PM
Posted by: Elio2013
Hi Evandro

I tried to do that, in fact if you let GPxpatch play intro to F1 1985 you will see this video, BUT there is no sound. I have since been told how to do this properly, so I will have a go and try to do it.

I will let you know if I am successful. Still working on new JAMs for Silverstone, but by this Sunday I should have it all done to make an absolute final version of F1 1985 mega patch.

Regards,

Elio
Date: February 18, 2014 08:45PM
Posted by: pirx
..soundproblem has to do with Export-Settings. If I remember correctly you need to set sound-option to something like "old Format".

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Date: February 25, 2014 11:11AM
I couldn't find the option 'old format' or anything similar in either my old or the latest version on Rad Tools / Bink
Date: February 25, 2014 05:00PM
Where is "the option old format" ?

What should be done to get the correct format?

I could record the sound in the correct format and add the video via aTubeCacther or by another tool.

Let´s try !!!!

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: February 25, 2014 06:33PM
hi guys,

here my video-specs before I converted with RADVideoTools:

Size: 640 x 480 pixel
Framerate: 25,00
Format: avi
Codec: Quicktime
Audio: 22050 Hz - 16 Bit - Stereo

-> open RADVideoTools
-> open any existing GP3-bik-video
-> press "File Info" and you know what to set for conversion

ps: If you got stuck and have an internet connection press the "help"-Button and read on and you will find something like:

How do you create a Bink audio stream using the old audio codec format (for use with applications using an old version of Bink)?
To do this, just add 100 to the compression level in the compressor or mixer. For example, instead of level "4", use level "104".

short:
1. prepare video with specs above
2. open with RADVideoTools
3. press "Bink"
4. enter value "104" in audio-crompessor-settings
5. change nothing else

good luck!

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2014 06:51PM by pirx.
Date: February 25, 2014 06:50PM
I might have another go at it then.

I might need to make a fresh AVI clip before starting rather than use the one I have.

Couldn't get Window Movie Maker on my laptop. Premiere by Adobe leaves watermarks unless you buy it. Any suggestions for another good and free video editor?

Cheers

Elio
Date: February 25, 2014 06:54PM
..sorry, no. kicked windows 6 years ago for serious media working

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: February 25, 2014 11:17PM
Finally, SUCCESS!!!

It was having the value "4" rather than the suggested "104" in audio-compressor-setting that made the difference.

Rather than re-upload the 1985 and 1991 mega patches I will instead make all the films (including pole, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc) for each of the mega patches and upload as one folder in a few weeks time.

Cheers Pirx for your persistence, you have filled in the missing piece for mega patches to cover EVERY element of the original game.

Keep racing!

Elio
Date: February 25, 2014 11:54PM
Post here for us !!!!

Let the necessary instructions on how to install GP3

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: February 26, 2014 07:48AM
Elio2013 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Cheers Pirx for your persistence, you have filled
> in the missing piece for mega patches to cover
> EVERY element of the original game.
>
> Keep racing!
>
> Elio

you´re welcome!
&
keep that momentum! Very awaiting some sparetime to test your masterpieces!

(D)

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: February 28, 2014 10:19PM
Do you have this new intro ready with sound ?

Send to me please !!!!!

email: evroic@gmail.com

Tks

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: March 01, 2014 12:42AM
seeing as its you Evandro ...
F1 1985 Intro video

But you'll have to be patient for a full set of videos (cut scenes) for all the mega patches including 85.
Date: March 01, 2014 04:36AM
great !!!

Evandro ( Brazil )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy