GPGSL-3 Season 8 - Official topic!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Re: GPGSL-3 Season 8 - Official topic!
Date: January 24, 2014 03:21AM
Posted by: pirx
@ Greg:

:) we´ll send a spy or two

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2014 03:23AM by pirx.
Date: January 24, 2014 03:50AM
Posted by: Mullet345
pirx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ Greg:
>
> :) we´ll send a spy or two

Do that, and they'll be found out and thrown out. No spys allowed at my team launch.

Date: January 24, 2014 09:47PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
@Mullet, nope no applications for a second driver as yet.

Seems we have become the new HRT -_-

Date: January 26, 2014 04:48PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Well, guys, please, sorry me. Scandura, sorry me on double. Only NOW (Jan 26th, 2014 13:47) I saw that VTR car doesn't need changes!! And I asked for this to Scandura!!! Sorry, guys. I'm staying little crazy!! ;) ;) ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: February 01, 2014 05:19PM
Only waiting Nathan Turner decide his team-mate and Erick Von Draxeler send me his Fox cars!!! Then, we'll start to update carset and begin championship!! =D

Date: February 01, 2014 06:08PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
Rod_vs escribió:
> Only waiting Nathan Turner decide his team-mate
> and Erick Von Draxeler send me his Fox cars!!!
> Then, we'll start to update carset and begin
> championship!! =D

(Y) :-)

Date: February 01, 2014 07:49PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Woowoowoo!! (Y)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: February 01, 2014 11:44PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
The good ol' boy's are back on tracks

After an horrendous season last year the two unluckiest guys of the league decided to team up together. With almost a century by adding their respective age they will be the oldest drivers team of the league. Let's go for an interview with the co-owners of the new Blackcat Racing.

First of all, for which reason did you decide to build a team together ?
Tim Roedl :The first thought when I met Eric the first time was that this guy seems to be as smart as I am (bigsmile). Serious, that left a strong impact on our further comunications which led immediatly to an unspoken teamwork in technical and social questions. A cooperation as teamowners was just a logic step.
Eric Moinet : We had the same bad luck, we are from the same generation, it appears that we also have the same centers of interest, so at a moment in the season it became obvious that we should have to be in the same team.

Where do Blackcat come from ?
TR : First from the small fish. Every cat needs it. That sounds simple and yes, you are right.
EM : Blackcat is a well known company providing bad luck to everyone seeking for it. Seeing our lack of luck last season they ask us to endorse their brand. And when we came to the decision to team up, they gave us all the facilities to bring the cars and the people to make it run.

Where do Blackcat go?
EM : I hope it won't go to the kitty litter too often during the races.
TR : Blackcat will rise and shine as bright as a team can above the racing sky. We should not forget the great possibilities of our factory in Corsica and our marvellous test-track which is a real challenge for racecars nowadays. So, we expect surprizes!

What are your goals for the next season ?
EM : That will be a learning season. At least we expect to finish some races. That will be at the same time the debut season of our engine provider Realnut (sorry, no typo here). They have build up a nice W12 turbocharged hybrid engine. Hopefully we will have some interesting results with it.
TR : To be honest, leaving the last position as team and driver. What else can it be in my case? What a silly question! Shorten it up buddy, I have a meeting... ;)

So there was the end of the interview. Blackcat Racing will start its racing career at Zeltweg for the first race of GPGSL-3 S8. Let's just wish them good luck. Or, maybe I should say, nothing but bad luck.

Date: February 02, 2014 12:03AM
Great team launch and interview. That's got me thinking on what to write up for my team's launch. Guess Tyrant Motorsports will be looking forward to seeing Blackcat Racing out on the track.

Date: February 03, 2014 03:38AM
Mullet345 schrieb:
> Great team launch and interview. That's got me
> thinking on what to write up for my team's launch.
> Guess Tyrant Motorsports will be looking forward
> to seeing Blackcat Racing out on the track.

thx man! can´t wait see all the other teams, but seems quite quiet in those days..

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2014 04:53PM by pirx.
Date: February 06, 2014 02:13AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Hey Blackcat team you already have a fan here. :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2014 02:13AM by X_Acto.
Date: February 06, 2014 02:37AM
Posted by: Carlitox
W12 turbo hybrid? Did you use WinRar to make it fit inside? :-)

(Ps.: Nice livery and presentation (Y))

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: February 06, 2014 03:36PM
..thx guys!!

As an absolutely low budget team we are happy to please you. And I will not talk to much about it, but our "W12 Realnut B1" is indeed packed with winRar. We use a technology called "Better than Nothing" and it seems to work. Proof here:

;)

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: February 06, 2014 03:52PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Which track is it? :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 06, 2014 04:19PM
..beautiful Corsica, our Testtrack ->link

-GP2 conversion based on StuwLake which was made by Martjin Keizer
-original GP3 track by Karl Sanders 2002
-remastered by Zieli

(D)

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2014 04:49PM by pirx.
Date: February 06, 2014 07:55PM
Hi, guys!!! ALL OF YOU!!

Here are all cars for 2014 season: [www55.zippyshare.com]

Look on next post what all team managers and drivers need to make!!!

Date: February 06, 2014 08:18PM
Coca Cola One Racing (Audi / Petronas / Michelin)

LOOKING FOR THIRD CHAMPIONSHIP!

Current drivers champion, with Rodrigo Vilela, One Racing finished 2013 extremely positively specially with debut of Audi engines partner. Again, the Anglo-Brazilian team maintain both drivers, a fact that happened only in 2010-2011. The target is clear: third championship!

Carl Turner (team manager): "We haven't retrieve the number 1 in the car aimlessly. Many people thought our team was rudderless after the outputs of Aston Martin and Red Bull. With hard work, we will return to the first pit garage. And we want to keep us there for a long time"!

1 - Rodrigo Vilela (team manager and driver, two-times world champion): "Last season showed that our team is focused on another championship. And of course I want to keep the #1 on frontside of my car. It's an indescribable feeling"!

2 - Paulo Silva (driver): "The 2013 season was very strange, after the sad reasons that make CTR leaves the championship. Maybe that's why I've been slow to adapt here. Fortunately, I always counted with the support of all, although I know that 2014 is the year of confirmation"!

Date: February 06, 2014 09:59PM
..the VTR frontwing is a masterpiece. it could be a real advantage for the championship.
(Blackcat Racing, not amused)

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: February 07, 2014 08:02AM
McDonalds Tyrant Motorsports (Holden/Exxon/Bridgestone)

Looking to Improve on Last Season’s 9th Place Finish

The debut of Tyrant Motorsports (Mullet Racing – Performance Races, Rd 1-3) turned out to be quite successful. And with Emanuel Domenech and Greg O’Brien maintained once again, the goals are simple: go for the all important first full race victory, and try and secure a top 5 finish in the constructors.

16 – Emanuel Domenech (Driver)
"I'm happy to start a new championship with Tyrant, and I think we work well as a team, plus I think we had good results for our debut championship. I think we have good manufacturers to have good performance in this new tournament. I think the main goal is to finish each race. After that, if possible, end with better results than the past championship. I think this championship will go we better, hope it comes true and is not maintained as a simple hope."

17 – Greg O’Brien (Team Manager and Driver)
“Our debut season went reasonably well. I’m extremely proud of Emanuel, as he did everything that was asked of him, and he helped us secure our first sprint race win, and our first full race podium. It was enough to offer him another season with the team, and we intend to move onward towards securing a first full race victory. As for me, things seemed to go wrong everytime I found myself in a position for a good finish. Not to mention the few times me and Domenech came to blows. If I’m going to have any chance to improve, I need to have some luck go my way for once.”

Tyrant Motorsports had a day of testing as well, held at QLD Raceway. Here are a few pics taken by the photographers who were hired by the team for the day.

Emanuel Domenech

Greg O'Brien

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 10:41PM by Mullet345.
Date: February 07, 2014 10:31AM
..nice, nice -like it!

the track is Queensland??

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy