Date: December 15, 2013 12:00AM
Posted by: kedy89
I didn't know I had signed for another year with JHR :-o
Must have missed this ;)

Rod_vs schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Greg, I received files, but, please, send me with
> final layout! I'm not an employer of nothing to
> made all "fru fru" things that you wish!

lol ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Re: GPGSL-3 Season 8 - Official topic!
Date: December 15, 2013 02:09AM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Revolution will keep the same livery as last time to save Rod the fuss of doing it again. If it's a drive you're after, drop me a PM (that includes Connor and Michael if they want to stay) and I'll make my decision after.

Reasons to sign up with Revolution:

- With our French sponsors, Michel Roux Jr. will make a few appearances in the Revolution kitchen and cook up some lovely grub.
- Your team-boss is more laid back than a beach holiday in the Costa Del Sol, so don't expect to be nagged to death
- We have a revolutionary (hah, geddit?) motorhome which will boast one of the best nightclubs around, which is called VIVA. VIVA caters to all needs; guest music acts can be brought in after races, or the club aspect can provide either a celebration area for the winners of the race or for somewhere for everyone else to drown their sorrows.
- Free silver David Lloyd gym membership for each driver
- We also race sometimes...and in that respect, you might be crazy enough to want to help us come from the back of the grid.
- Guaranteed front row start in sprint races!

Don't delay!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: December 15, 2013 12:52PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Updating:

*Revolution: with same drivers?
*Tyrant: received a fairly done car, so, now I can make little changes that you asked me before, Greg! Soon, I'll post here cars.
*One: Paulo Silva confirmed.
*Eric and Tim: please, team name. Don't forget to make logo!

When all teams have done, I'll ask for driver and team informations. But only after finish entry list!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: December 15, 2013 03:44PM
Rod_vs Wrote:
> Updating:
>
> *Revolution: with same drivers?

I'm still working on that...but expect at least one change in my lineup for next season. I'll confirm them both at the same time.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Date: December 15, 2013 07:30PM
Posted by: truecrysis
I'm still planning to stay around for next season, things are happening behind the scenes so hopefully i will have a drive!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: December 15, 2013 08:30PM
Revolution Racing S8 lineup confirmed

Having pulled together a press conference at short notice, Revolution Racing confirmed their Season 8 racing lineup. Team principal Jake Legge had this to say at the event:

"It gives me great pleasure to announce our slightly different driving lineup for Season 8, and it has a noticeably British flavour to it. Connor Steer is our first driver, and although last season was his first he proved to be a very adept driver and pulled out some decent results for the team when it mattered. We're hoping that Connor can help lead us to the next level on track, because he certainly has the potential to do so."

"Our second driver is a rookie, and we're certainly hoping for big things from him. We would like to warmly welcome Matthew Allington to the team, where we hope to provide him with the equipment to impress the field. We would like to thank the outgoing Michael Pedersen for his efforts this season, but we hope he understands that we want to take a new direction with the team. He's free to find another seat if he wishes, and he could certainly be a strong candidate for any remaining spaces left."

Connor will take the #20 car, whilst Matthew will take the number #21.

(FYI Rod, Matthew's username is smoglessbutton4.)

Date: December 15, 2013 08:47PM
Is Matthew british?

Date: December 15, 2013 08:52PM
Rod_vs Wrote:
> Is Matthew british?

He is indeed!

Date: December 15, 2013 09:26PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Welcome to the team Matthew! Hopefully I'll be able to show him a few things out on the track, either way we're going to make steps forward this year! Team GB... err... I mean Revolution Racing will not be on the bottom this time round!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: December 15, 2013 09:38PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
Emm... He isn't North american??

Date: December 15, 2013 09:41PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
No - I just took USA fpr the Nations Cup as GB were already taken! ;)

Nice to be here, thanks to Jake and Connor for the warm welcome :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: December 15, 2013 10:09PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
smoglessbutton4 escribió:
> No - I just took USA fpr the Nations Cup as GB
> were already taken! ;)
>
> Nice to be here, thanks to Jake and Connor for the
> warm welcome :)

Ohhh ;)

Date: December 15, 2013 10:47PM
Matthew, welcome to GPGSL-3. Please, send me your helmet! If you have an GP4 helmet,, send me!!!

Date: December 16, 2013 01:00AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
AT&T VTR FORD PRE-SEASON PRESS CONFERENCE

-Thus your driver lost the title at the last race. It must disappoint you...
Well, there happened some unfortunate episodes that took away some precious points, so we can't say we are fine with the ending and we'll be heard about in the proper places, but once again we sat at the table with the bigs of this category and this is very important for us. Needless to say Rodrigo well deserved the title. This chance has gone but we know we can repeat our deeds. Marcus has surely gained an extra motivation from this experience.

-Neverthless you can still claim the rights over the constructor championship. So not all is lost.
That's true. Over the years we have been runner-up but also we stuck in the group, but this year the team in its collective really made an outstanding job. In most of the races we have been on the spot. We were always there, and when Marcus had not the chance, Carlos did the job.

-About Carlos, his tireless job every race to help the team has been laudable.
It is and that's why the team will not renounce easily to his services. Let me remind you he shined as the best tester not so long ago. Nobody is surprised of his current shape so we count on him the same way we count on Marcus.

-And what about Marcus? Anything left to be say after all this time?
The experience at its best. Few words, lot of facts. He's like a good bottle of red. Every year it tastes better and better. He can read the race perfectly and is capable of a very steady pace when needed and an extreme focusing on the final goal. And once again we are proud for having him aboard.

-Though the future seems blurry. New regulations, new opposing forces, another call to arms awaiting...
And that's welcome. Challenge is the salt of this sport and nobody here sits rolling their thumbs. This season has been very hard, next one will be even more, but we are ready and will do our best.

-When the new creature will see the light?
The RS14 is already at the benchmark for the last tests and will be shown somewhere inside this week. Not many changes noteable from the outside but it's what's undercover that makes the difference. Our campaign gave good results and we can proudly announce new investors, AT&T on top of all, who joined us as Title Sponsor. They will help us at any level to substain the new season expecially what concerns keeping the sauna functioning at its best and providing the prettiest nurses and the best olives for our Martinis.

-Where will be the official debut of the new car?
It's yet to be decided, weather is not being at our side in this part of the year but we'll find a track dry enough to host the first laps of the RS14. Next step is of course passing the crash test then we can start thinking about the track facts. Meantime our drivers can enjoy the well deserved holidays.

-------------------------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2013 01:04AM by R_Scandura.
Date: December 16, 2013 10:54AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
If you want to drive for my team, drop me a PM.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: December 19, 2013 02:57AM
Posted by: ipswich2007
Turner boss, Nathan, was shocked to walk in on Thursday morning and find on his desk a fax (of all things!) from Tim Roedel announcing that he had left to join another team.

It's a shame that the partnership with Tim hadn't worked so well this season, but it's noted the two drivers worked very well together on and off track.

TME wishes the best of luck to Roedel and announces to all available drivers they are looking to hire a new No.2 driver for the coming season.

Additionally at the press announcement, owner-driver Turner shocks everyone from the media by announcing this season will be his last in competition.

"I look forward to racing at all the circuits one last time, and perhaps getting a fairtyale result in my last season".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 02:58AM by ipswich2007.
Date: December 19, 2013 09:25AM
Posted by: Mullet345
ipswich2007 Wrote:
> Turner boss, Nathan, was shocked to walk in on
> Thursday morning and find on his desk a fax (of
> all things!) from Tim Roedel announcing that he
> had left to join another team.
>
> It's a shame that the partnership with Tim hadn't
> worked so well this season, but it's noted the two
> drivers worked very well together on and off
> track.
>
> TME wishes the best of luck to Roedel and
> announces to all available drivers they are
> looking to hire a new No.2 driver for the coming
> season.
>
> Additionally at the press announcement,
> owner-driver Turner shocks everyone from the media
> by announcing this season will be his last in
> competition.
>
>
> "I look forward to racing at all the circuits one
> last time, and perhaps getting a fairtyale result
> in my last season".

Will this also mean that this season will be the last for Team Turner?

Date: December 19, 2013 12:46PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
@Mullet345 - Nope the team will go on but in true honourable fashion I'll be giving up my seat after this season to "bring in new talent" :P

Date: December 19, 2013 02:49PM
Posted by: pirx
thx alot, nathan!
I could start my career in your team and at the end of this season I was really happy that we weren´t last in constructors championship. I always new that there is more in this car but couldn´t use it. The preseason-races were fabulous but then a big desaster. But no reason to give up! -I hope the best for your team and will be pleased to meet you at the races.

cheers!
tim

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Date: December 21, 2013 01:09AM
Well, guys, I return mu active only after second week January. So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy