Very annoying... Idiot stain stays on car!

Posted by GrandPrixYannick 
Very annoying... Idiot stain stays on car!
Date: February 08, 2013 06:19PM
Posted by: GrandPrixYannick
I am making a car for a new upcoming project on my channel, but there is one annoying stain I can remove on the almost-finished livery.

On my Team Shadica blog you can see the stain and how the car is looking so far.
[teamshadica.weebly.com]

There is one as well on the sidepods, which do not really matter about, but I want to get rid of the one on the nose. Please, help.
Re: Very annoying... Idiot stain stays on car!
Date: February 08, 2013 07:06PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Yes, that's the number placement used in GP3Edit for car 1 and car 2. If I remember correctly there is an option to take it out if you don't use it to place your numbers on the cars.

Date: February 08, 2013 07:44PM
I think I found it on GP3Edit, I believe you have to set at the car number positions all numbers to 0 so nothing would happened. I have tested it it...

And it worked! :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2013 07:55PM by GrandPrixYannick.
Date: February 08, 2013 08:32PM
Sorry, my mistake, the option is not in GP3Edit but in GPxPatch.
Go to GPxSet tab, edit the Season Carset and click on "Disable car number coping" et voilĂ .

This one could be better than editing the number positions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2013 08:34PM by EricMoinet.
Date: February 08, 2013 09:24PM
Posted by: shlund
The option is in both GP3Edit and GPxPatch.... but nice to just disable the function with a click.... :)
Date: February 08, 2013 11:16PM
Yeah... That's what I meant ;-)

Date: February 09, 2013 09:31AM
Posted by: Mullet345
To remove the car numbers you need all values to be zero if using GP3Edit. And just want to ask, why haven't you used a car template? I'm assuming you don't have photoshop or gimp so you have no choice but to paint with Paint? If you use the template you'll have the car shadows and other small details that makes the car look better. But you need either photoshop, gimp or paint shop pro to work with layers.

Date: February 09, 2013 02:27PM
I ain't a professional artist, I think it already looks very well despite the lack of shadows, etc. And besides, I do not have enough time to make it look perfect. My livery already gets praised by my friends who have followed the series, so I don't see any reason why I should perfectionate it like that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy