Saitek R4 force wheel no feedback problem

Posted by RMBath 
Saitek R4 force wheel no feedback problem
Date: February 15, 2002 02:38PM
Posted by: RMBath

Does any one remember how to fix GP3 so that you can feel the feedback effects with a Saitek R4.

I re-built my computer and have forgotton how I fixed it last time
Re: Saitek R4 force wheel no feedback problem
Date: February 16, 2002 05:35PM
Posted by: Vader
First of all congratulation because you obviously own one of the best (and most beautiful) wheels I have seen so far. How to solve your problem?

Well, first be sure you use Gp3 1.13 for better FF support. In your system's control panel (run "control.exe";) go to input devices or whatever it is called (depends on your version of Direct X) Chose your wheel from the list and open your wheel's propeties. You can now choose between "test", "preferences" and "force test". (Since I got the german driver version I 'm not quite sure if these options are called like this in your english version but I hope you know what I mean). Go to preferennces and chose something like "Shift force from Y to X- axis" This should do the trick. Hope that heƶps

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: Saitek R4 force wheel no feedback problem
Date: February 17, 2002 08:22AM
Posted by: RMBath
'Thanks vader
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy