GP3 2000 sound help

Posted by RMBath 
GP3 2000 sound help
Date: February 15, 2002 02:28PM
Posted by: RMBath
Has any one else found that the sond when you down have your foot on the throttle is really quiet?

also front end colisons are very faint as well...

I have a Sond blaster live value card and have tried it with multipul speakers turned off to no avail.
I have also tried running it with the sfx turned right up and the engine noise down but this does not fix it either.

it is loud when you have your foot on the pedal but soft when you take it iff...I cant hear gear down changes...they are too faint.

Specs:

Windows 98
AMD duron 750
128 mb ram
MIS Geforce 2 mx 400
Siatek R4 force wheel
Re: GP3 2000 sound help
Date: February 15, 2002 03:21PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
dunno whats happing there m8 but just to let you know, i'm not having that problem at all, i have......

PIII 500, 256meg ram, SBLive 1024 soundcard, Win98SE

is the Eax support installed????

did you let the game auto configure the sound????

are you useing GPxPatch?

are you running the game with the Cd or with the noCD crack????
Date: February 15, 2002 03:38PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Waht camera view you using when this happens? I have noticed in a couple of my camera views the engine is quiet then loud in others. You know the view from the front nose cone, where you see none of the car (typical racing game view), well thats the view i use cos it gives me the lowest PO and the sounds quiet in that but louder in the cocpit

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 15, 2002 03:39PM
is the Eax support installed????
Yes. Using the Creative launcher

did you let the game auto configure the sound????
Yes

are you useing GPxPatch?
No

are you running the game with the Cd or with the noCD crack????
Running with CD.

If I select GP3 sound then it is normal but Idont get the cool additions like pit talk and the other
Date: February 15, 2002 03:40PM
I am using the normal cockpit view....
Date: February 15, 2002 03:42PM

I will just have to have a play around I guess....I thought it might have been a known problem....

Running with just GP3 sound has helped the PO about 20% so its not all bad
Date: February 15, 2002 03:45PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

With GPxPtach you can get the same effects, 3D sound, and commentator (to some extend) and pit crew speaking, go to the sounds section of grandprix3.com for those sets, and read gpx readmes for more information on how to use them

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 15, 2002 03:48PM
yea thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy