Re: 11MARCO´S WORKSHOP-GRAND PRIX 11 RELEASED !!!

Posted by 11marco 
Date: December 08, 2012 10:14PM
Posted by: 11marco
@ Mr. holemad
...aaaa, yes this is the most real possibility.

It will be better to have some self-instaling update..but that is out of my skills. So there is really a need to copy MOD exactly in C:\Grand Prix 11\gp3.exe folder structure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 09, 2012 10:03AM
Posted by: holemad
Marco, i dont think we really need a self-installing mod; if we follow the rules, all works fine and thats what we want in 1st place.
Maybe a little tip : you could leave all the unused jams out of the pack.
At this moment you have all the belini jams from all possible seasons, thats a lot of MB that are useless.
You save time while making the pack and uploading, save online space and we save time and space for downloading and installing it.

CU
Date: December 09, 2012 03:48PM
Posted by: Xut
ok....everything works!!!thanks for your job and your help!
Date: December 09, 2012 04:52PM
@ Mr. holemad

Yes, you are right with unused jams...I hope that 1.1 version will be without this unused stuff.

@ Xut

good news...now you can drive and test the MOD...feedback is welcome.
Date: December 12, 2012 02:32PM
Posted by: joco1320
Good Work . Nice job!! :D great mod!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2012 06:07PM by joco1320.
Date: December 20, 2012 10:52AM
Posted by: georgibg
How many complete mods like this we can expect to have? This is one huge step ahead if we compare it to the usual carset/track updates. And thanks to this we can have one totally new game which is amazing!

The old classics will be always better than the newest games.
Date: December 20, 2012 02:14PM
@ georgiBG

Thanks for nice words. There is quite big chance that we can have more MODs like this one for 2011 season. Stuff for 2009, 2010 and 2012 is almost done...there is only need to find enough time to put it together in functioning complete MODs...and time is always a valued.

I have still idea to make MODs for 1998 and 2000 seasons (my personally favourite F1 years) in this way...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 20, 2012 05:02PM
Posted by: georgibg
When you complete GP9, GP10 and GP12, I agree with both my hands for GP98. And by the way why you had included GP3Edit, gpxinstall and so on? This files are uneeded. There are 7-8 files which originally does not exist in vanilla GP3 folder + GPX. Remove the unused files and everything will be okay.:-)

The old classics will be always better than the newest games.
Is the Grand Prix 10 and 09 already done?
Date: February 14, 2013 01:50PM
Posted by: Mullet345
11marco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have still idea to make MODs for 1998 and 2000
> seasons (my personally favourite F1 years) in this
> way...

Please do a 1998 mod. The one done already is great, but misses out on a few revised liveries. Example would be the Australian GP Williams and Benetton with the side number on the side body and not the rear wing. And what about carshape? Also would like to see a '97 and '99 mod in the same way.

I am asking once more.

How is the progress with Grand Prix 10? I really want to have it.
Date: November 14, 2013 07:10PM
Posted by: shlund
Hi 11Marco,

Just a kind inquiry to find out if it might be possible that you would be able to make a 2013/14 carset with the wonderful T-Cam views as you had done previously...??? :>

I know it perhaps requires some approvals from the makers of the GP4 cars, but anyway I think your carsets and T-Cam add-on's are of high quality and for sure missed in my GP3.

Best regards

:)
Date: December 05, 2015 06:31AM
Posted by: sebapenav
Marco,

Does the MOD works on Software 3D?

Regards!
Date: December 05, 2015 07:45AM
Posted by: holemad
nope, only hw, in sw mode you'll be missing all track jams
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy