1999 carshapes

Posted by Gord_on_wheels 
1999 carshapes
Date: March 08, 2003 06:30PM
Posted by: Gord_on_wheels
Hello there. I'm new to all this so sorry if i come out with all the obvious stuff thats been said before.

Where can i get a decent 1999 generic carshape?

Only had GP3 since last i got my PC last year. Used to do my career on GP1 on a commodore amiga, but then i got this so i continued my career on gp3, which meant i had to cull a lot of teams! It was getting silly on my old GP1 anyway, Mark Blundell started to win races....

I've just got to the end of the 1998 season and am finding it a bugger getting the right numbers on my cars for the 1999 season, but i'm getting there.

Anyway, a post pretty much about nothing for you to read, just trying to get used to this whole forum lark..been a alurker for far too long now.

Re: 1999 carshapes
Date: March 08, 2003 06:43PM
Posted by: quickslick
@ Gord_on_wheels ; send me a mail and I'll send you the Carshape.

cya

quickslick
Re: 1999 carshapes
Date: March 08, 2003 11:08PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
If I recall correctly, the best GP3 1997, 1998, and 1999 F1 carsets by Jan Frischkorn, all came with generic 1997, 1998, and 1999 F1 carshapes by Martin Haans. They should be available from this website.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy