PS3 controller with richard burns rally

Posted by ipswich2007 
PS3 controller with richard burns rally
Date: June 11, 2010 10:44PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
right guys ive installed my ps3 controller to my pc it works fine on all my other games (both on xp and 7) yet when i go into richard burns rally and play the acellerate and brake triggers have swapped themselves around :/

eg on GP3, race and all other racing games the right trigger is automatically set to be accelorate and the left is brake

yet for some reason no matter how many settings i try i cant get it to work like this on richard burns, let alone it doing it automatically

any ideas why it has done this and wont let me swap it around?

anyone else have similar experiences and have a fix?

all the best

thanks in advance for any replies

nathan

Re: PS3 controller with richard burns rally
Date: June 12, 2010 06:03AM
Posted by: Guimengo
May be the game, bud. I can't get the feedback to work with my Momo wheel either :(.
Date: June 12, 2010 02:19PM
Posted by: ralv585
I wanted to play with my xbox 360 controller, but couldn't map the triggers, so i have to use buttons.

Good game, want to mod it to 2010 but i don't know where to look, the one link i found was lile 36kb a second, would have taken me a whole week to download that!

Date: June 12, 2010 09:09PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
strange this cos every other race game lets me configure the triggers :P

anyways i guess ill use the keyboard

ive got the 2010 mod it d/l at 400 for me ill give yu the link when i find it :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy