F1 2015 (PC/XB1/PS4)

Posted by madotter 
Re: F1 2015 (PC/XB1/PS4)
Date: July 17, 2015 09:58PM
Posted by: madotter
I'd happily buy your G27!! Are you looking at selling it anytime soon?
Date: July 18, 2015 10:00AM
Posted by: ipswich2007
@madotter Yeah it's like 10 months old or something stupid. Nothing wrong with it, have been waiting for Logitech to announce PS4 support. But tbh thats never gonna happen now. So I need something that'll work on both ps4 and pc (have an xb1 too but typically no wheels support all 3.)

Yeah was gonna sell it at the end of August when I should have the money for a t300.

What's your budget :P as I won't be trying to rip anyone off asking for 300£+, but on the same token I wouldn't give it away either, need it to help toward the new wheel :p

PM me if you feel more comfortable discussing monetaries there :P

Date: May 16, 2016 01:22AM
Posted by: auscain
I'm not sure what inspired me most likely the clean graphics... I downloaded F1 2015 on steam this weekend.

Very very nice job they have done.

I haven't used my G25 for years but I took the time to set up it again and get a proper feel for it in-game.
It was almost undrivable at first. Mostly on the straight, the steering was way to lose in the center.
I finally found some settings that sort of work and trust me I have been all over the settings including reading a bunch of posts that were mostly useless in my opinion.
Anyway I had a lot of fun with the time trials. Chasing myself as a ghost to try and improve the steering wheel settings. Then spent some time on the setup of the car.
Honestly they still have some work to do however the graphics are really excellent. I feel that they will improve the physics even though they are pretty good at the moment.
Among many other things serious understeer.... back off early to go faster much!!! I very much enjoyed my first experiences and they should be congratulated I believe.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy