What are you listening to?

Posted by Covfan 
Re: What are you listening to?
Date: June 25, 2016 10:17PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Something I have discover recently while I was wandering on youtube:

Hanni El Khatib - Moonlight (album)

Between Rock , rock garage and blues ... A lot of influences (Alice Cooper, Beck, Black Mountain, Wolfmother....)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2016 05:55PM by Excalibur.
Date: June 26, 2016 01:37PM
Posted by: mortal

This is The Isan Project. A variation on Thai traditional Isan Province (North Eastern Thailand) music known as mor-lam. Unique instruments are used, usually played at festivals, weddings etc. Mor-lam has its roots in Laos.

Concert in Isan, watch it for the hotties lol.

Street player.

ขอบคุณที่รับชม :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 26, 2016 05:57PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Interesting instrument ! :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: June 27, 2016 02:30AM
Posted by: mortal
Mouth organ is the khaen, made from bamboo, the guitar is the phin. :-)

Nana, one of my favourite places to visit in Bangkok. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy