Ask Vader......

Posted by Vader 
Re: Ask Vader
Date: April 03, 2009 05:32PM
Posted by: Vader
Guimengo: Was Powerhorse/Pooky working for McLaren or Williams? Where is he now, and what is his job?

Vader: He was working for McLaren. He currently is not more than 42,000km away from you. He works as a professional troll now. You can hire him on weekends. No butt sex.

What happened to the old house where you had made a putting golf course on the garden?

Someone else has rented it.

How are your guinea pigs?

Fine.

Who was the better defender: Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, or Aldair?

Depends on personal preference.

Is Lothar Matthaus disliked in Germany? If so, why?

I can only speak for myself. He was a good football player but as a "celeb" he's annoying. Being dumb is excusable, but being dumb in public should get you paddled.

Jim Clark or Ayrton Senna?

Both dead.

The Lopper: Are you beginning to regret posting this thread?

Vader: No, je ne regrette rien.

Iceman-Kimi: How did you know the meaning of the sentence I wrote earlier in Dutch?

Vader: If you can read German and now a thing or two about Low German and other germanic branches of language reading Dutch is no problem.

Is it true you know 182 languages?

Yes, I know 182 languages.

Is google translator your friend?

Due to my job I naturally despise translating programs. They f*ck up syntax and being confronted with homographs they are pretty useless.

Is this question number 4 or isn't this a question at all?

If my knowledge of semantics, syntax and semiotics don't fail this sentence above meets all requirements of a question. However, it's not number 4. Countless questions have been asked before.

What year was my father born? ;)

That must have been the year the Italian government changed.

turkey_machine: Why are the FIA screwing around with race results days after the chequered flag has fallen?

Vader: Because they can.

Lex: Why did Nikolai Stavrogin kill himself?

Vader: Because Dostoyevsky deemed it necessary for the plot.

Zcott: How big is a blue whale's tongue?

I think 3 pages - which was quite a lot back then.

What colour is B minor?

For me it's somewhere between olive green and ochre. I can see music.

Am I hungry?

You have been.

MikaHalpinen: Have you read AIRFRAME by the late and great MICHAEL CRICHTON?

Vader: It is on my "to read" list.

LS.: いかに精神の歌手にアヒルを回すか。?

Vader: With a "Hello Kitty dildo"? :o

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2009 09:53AM by Vader.
Date: April 03, 2009 06:03PM
Posted by: Sapo
What's the difference between a crocodile?

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: April 03, 2009 07:58PM
Sapo: What's the difference between a crocodile?

Vader: The left leg.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2009 12:57AM by Vader.
Date: April 03, 2009 09:07PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Do you enjoy listening to Robbie Williams?

Who was your favorite F1 driver of the past, and the one of the present?

What are the ingredients of a homemade pizza sauce, and how can I make it so it tastes like the pizza sauce you can get in Italy?
Date: April 03, 2009 09:23PM
Posted by: Nickv
Why does Gui ask so many questions?
Date: April 03, 2009 11:02PM
Guimengo: Do you enjoy listening to Robbie Williams?

Vader: I would never buy his albums or ask someone to put his stuff on, but there are a few songs I can tolerate when I happen to hear them somewhere. After all he's probably better then most other crap in the charts.

Who was your favorite F1 driver of the past, and the one of the present?

Being six years old I saw Lauda's accident on the news. After that he was my hero. (I discovered KISS around the same time, so probably I have always been attracted by fire). In the 80s I was very enthusiastic about Stefan Bellof. It's no secret I also always love Mika Häkkinen and later Kimi Räikkönen.

What are the ingredients of a homemade pizza sauce, and how can I make it so it tastes like the pizza sauce you can get in Italy?

Pizza originally is from Naples. The Associazione pizzaioli Napoletani and the Associazione Verace pizza Napoletana have defined the traditional and ONLY way to make a Pizza napoletana verace - a "true pizza Neapolitan style". According to that recipe you take a can of peeled tomatoes (pelati - San Marzano preferably). .If there's too much liquid strain them and crush with a fork. Add a bit salt and oregano, stir and the traditional pizza sauce is ready to use.

Nickv: Why does Gui ask so many questions?

Vader: Because I give so many answers.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 03, 2009 11:25PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Could you refuse to answer a question if you really didn't want to answer it?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: April 03, 2009 11:35PM
Posted by: Lex
Are granny's cookies sold often because they're fresh or are they fresh because they're sold often?

Um dois três quatro cinco seis sete oito nove dez
Eins zwei drei vier fünf sechs sieben acht neun zehn
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten
Один два три четыре пять шесть семь восемь девять десять
Date: April 03, 2009 11:37PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Can you use the dark force on this question?

How many days is the earth old tommorow?

Where does the universe end?

What is the next question I will ask?

How did you know the next question I asked?

Date: April 04, 2009 12:03AM
Posted by: Frantic
Why Uranus its called Uranus?

Date: April 04, 2009 12:35AM
turkey_machine: Could you refuse to answer a question if you really didn't want to answer it?

Vader: It's a free world and there's no law forcing me to do this. Of course I could refuse to answer, but why should I? After all this "Ask Vader" and not "Ask Vader the right questions or he won't answer".

Lex: Are granny's cookies sold often because they're fresh or are they fresh because they're sold often?

Vader: Applying a bit of logic to it they sold because they were fresh and now they are fresh beacuse they sell so much. Other way round makes no sense.

Iceman-Kimi: Can you use the dark force on this question?

Vader: I could if I wanted

How many days is the earth old tommorow?

I live in a galaxy far far away, a long time ago. Define tomorrow.

Where does the universe end?

According to Douglas Adams close to a restaurant.

What is the next question I will ask?

I can read.

Frantic Why Uranus its called Uranus?

Vader: Because Wilhelm (Wiliam) Herschel named the planet discovered by him after the Greek deity "Uranus". You are 14, aren't you?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2009 09:55AM by Vader.
Date: April 04, 2009 12:37AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Frantic schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why Uranus its called Uranus?

and is Uranus really in Ur anus?

Date: April 04, 2009 12:59AM
Iceman-Kimi: and is Uranus really in Ur anus?

Vader: Ur anus is banned from Minanus.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 04, 2009 02:38AM
Why my sister likes to destroy my Pink Floyd´s discs?

Date: April 04, 2009 03:26AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Vader,

Do you think the SPD can regain popularity and win the next election, or will they continue to drop support to Die Linke?

Do you think that Angela Merkel has a kind of quirky attractiveness about her...?

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: April 04, 2009 10:17AM
Frantic: Why my sister likes to destroy my Pink Floyd´s discs?

Vader: Because you don't keep them away from her.

Red Sam: Vader,

Do you think the SPD can regain popularity and win the next election, or will they continue to drop support to Die Linke?

Vader: Both "big" parties lose voters right now, however the SPD is going faster in this process. We have to see what psychological effect the economic stimulus packages will have. Will the voters credit Angela Merkel for it or rather Frank Walter Steinmeier (SPD)? And if they do so, will it pay in votes?

The chance of the SPD is that Angela Merkel is waiting too long before she starts doing things - she might be that slow to avoid panic and come across as someone who is thinking before acting - however a lot of people rather think she tries sitting out the problems - a tactic she might have learned from Helmut Kohl.

The SPD, however, is too busy with itself to attack the CDU (which isn't quite easy anyway since they are both partners in a coalition). The problem of the SPD is that they don't know where to go - some think it's time for a left turn, other would rather move to the middle. This drives a lot of traditional voters into the hands of "Die Linke".

Apart from that a lot of SPD members still think in terms of "class struggles", however fail to see that the workers or are not automatically SPD voters anymore. The SPD needs to arrive in the 21st century.

"Die Linke" on the other hand is a typical "protest party". The are only strong when others are weak. Oscar LaFontaine is a clever demagogue. They don't really have political substance apart from a few hackneyed phrases. However this is what the majority of "BILD" readers want.

Do you think that Angela Merkel has a kind of quirky attractiveness about her...?

Everyone is beautiful to someone.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 04, 2009 04:49PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
why is rehab for quitters?

Date: April 04, 2009 04:58PM
am I evil because I killed my sister because she liked to destroy my Pink Floyd discs?

Date: April 04, 2009 05:18PM
NeilPearson: why is rehab for quitters?

Vader: Because real men never give up anything.

Frantic: am I evil because I killed my sister because she liked to destroy my Pink Floyd discs?

Vader: "Evil" mostly is a religious concept. Depending on which religion you follow and if murder is approved of or not in that religion you are either evil or not.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2009 10:56PM by Vader.
Date: April 04, 2009 08:01PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Why does Pearson ask daft questions?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy