GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
POST GP QUOTES, Marko Aleksander (Team Shadow)
"Unfortunately another gp ruined in a racing incident, these things happen, and yet one more setback in an akward season I am having," said M. Aleksander who finished GPGSL WDC runner up for the last four seasons, but is currently in 14th place in the championship table before adding: "I'm delighted that Ruben has won this one, really good for him and team spirit. Oddly given the mixed bag that everyone seems to be having, noone is running away yet (with the drivers championshiup), though my focus won't be the table, just my own perfomance in the next outing. Hopefully I'll be able to bounce back at Paul Riccard which marks 100th GPGSL race.

btw, very exciting race and good coverage.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Great to again score some solid points with Ben. Lets hope for a great double points finish in Paul Ricard.

100th race gentleman ! EPIC ! A weekend we can all be proud of and wherefore i would like to thank the complete GPGSL board for their hard work and dedication in this fantastic series.
We might whine sometimes but we really love the formula you've guys created ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 100th race gentleman ! EPIC ! A weekend we can all
> be proud of and wherefore i would like to thank
> the complete GPGSL board for their hard work and
> dedication in this fantastic series.
> We might whine sometimes but we really love the
> formula you've guys created ;)

+1 and Amen to that brother

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

GPGSL Activity Check Report

Firstly, apologies for the delay with the check report.

The activity check for the period 11th February 2012 (9PM) - 21st February 2012 (9PM) has been completed.

One driver has been penalised for inactivity

Adam Davies (Aston Martin) Last Post: February 11, 2012 08:59AM

Davies will receive a 20 performance point penalty and is now on his 1st warning.

The next deadline for activity checks is 2nd March 2011 (9PM)

GPGSL

Rico Wrote:
> Great to again score some solid points with Ben.
> Lets hope for a great double points finish in Paul
> Ricard.
>

Agreed the race panned out ok in the end giving me some decent points and its nice to have a double score. See if i can carry some of this momentum on. And ditto congratulations to the men who make this series work so well through all the years even if i have not been able to enjoy all of them :)
I'm really looking forward to the 100th race. It will be for sure spectacular. And I'll come up with a little surprise between the FP and the main event ;-)

As for the activity check: That's definitely not the best way for Adam to recommend himself for the AMR seat...

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not happy at all! Thats the first AMR driver to receive an inactivity penalty hot

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
By the way: Who will run the GP? Cause I'm just creating a special helmet for it and need to know whom to send it to.

I will run it :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
100th race? Wow! Proud to be part of such a competitive grid in such a milestone in the series!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Loved the coverage. Director's cut is just how I followed the races when I used to do my own AI-run championships.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
100th race, a special moment

For the entire series this is a special moment, but also for me it is.. It is a big achievement for a competitive series like the GPGSL. More then ever I want to climb on the highest step of the podium, a victory in a race like this would be legendary.

With a personal boost and a teamboost I will be trying to make the most of it! My compliments to everyone that helped making the GPGSL to what it is right now!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Here's my helmet for this special occasion:

The files will be sent in some time later.

Impressive lid, John. Looks awesome :)

Regarding the 100th race, thank you to everyone who is involved in the running of the GPGSL. Looking forward to it, and I'm hoping for a really nice result in the practice session to really add the icing on the cake (despite this being very unlikely indeed...)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Schreef:
> Impressive lid, John. Looks awesome :)
>
> Regarding the 100th race, thank you to everyone
> who is involved in the running of the GPGSL.
> Looking forward to it, and I'm hoping for a really
> nice result in the practice session to really add
> the icing on the cake (despite this being very
> unlikely indeed...)

Couldn't agree more with you.

First of thanks to all current, but also former, GPGSL members. Lets hope we can get to 200 races in a few years. (Y)

Secondly lets hope for a good practise, qualifying and race for Alpha :)

Rico schrieb:

this! many thanks to all the people who keep the gpgsl alive.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Any chance we could see a testers' feature for the milestone round?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
I wasn't planning to, but seeing as it's the 100th event...

How many drivers (if any?) have raced in all 100 GPGSL races?

If memory serves me, 2. Marko Aleksander and Ed Greenhalgh :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy