GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
*Sniff* Bye bye beloved S7 thread. You were a great friend, and I really would have wished you the luck to fill the 200 pages. It just shouldn't be.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Am I the only one who read out those rule changes in Ted Kravitz's voice?
^^ yes lol!!

Nice changes though - well done guys!

EricMoinet Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good rules changes.
>
> My aim was to score some points for my first
> season. Seems I got it yet. ;)

Don't be so sure yet! If you DNF you still wouldn't get any points ;) You need to be classified in the GP4 results as finished! ;) ;)

Happy with the rule changes that are made. We hope this will help get everything more competitive, I personally feel it shall work :) Let's get an exciting S8 people!!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I really like the new points rule. It gives hope and progress to the guys who always finish albeit consistently down the line, but have nothing to show for it.

Great change! :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
MDBSnake écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> EricMoinet Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good rules changes.
> >
> > My aim was to score some points for my first
> > season. Seems I got it yet. ;)
>
> Don't be so sure yet! If you DNF you still
> wouldn't get any points ;) You need to be
> classified in the GP4 results as finished! ;) ;)
>

DOOH ! You're right ! So now my aim will to finish at least one of the 17 races of the forthcoming season.
Hope it wouldn't be too difficult. Maybe I should go veeery slowly for my first race to avoid finishing in a wall :o/

looking good :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy