GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Hm. 21st to 15th. Not great, but at least Ben got us good points.

And for the second time this year, I've forgotten about the activity deadline...will do it in a bit...:(

oh dear, this race was rubbish. right from the beginning i only went backwards and finally the car was letting me down. a very unlucky race for mac (N)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
GPGSL Round 6 French GP Results:

GPGSL Round 6 French GP Championship Standings:

GPGSL Round 6 French GP Boost Tables:

GPGCL Round 6 French GP Tables:

Round 7 Fixtures:
Group A:
Scala Grand Prix - Martini Paddock Racing
Christel VXR - True North Racing

Group B:
Scuderia Minardi - Southern Cross Racing
Snake Motorsports - Alpha Racing Team

Another good race weekend and another double points finish. Quite happy with that. Hopefully we can keep this form up and be part of the top 4 in the championship.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Disappointing race, we really need to step up our game during the last 2/3rds of the season. With our current pacewe will end up outside of the top 5 in the constructors championship..

Another terrific qualy job ruined in the race, good that I grabbed the last point but it should've been way better. We have the car, we just need to find the balance.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
somogyi23 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no comment....

+1

My GPGSL Career
GPGSL Activity Check Report

Again, apologies for the delay.

The activity check has been completed for the period between 21st February 2012 at 9PM to 2nd March 2012 at 9PM

One driver has been penalised for their inactivity.

Deyan Rangelov (Snake Motorsports) Last Post: February 21, 2012 01:19PM

Rangelov will receive his 2nd warning, and receives a 20 perf point penalty. He cannot be a race driver for the next two races.

Next deadline: 12th March 2012 at 9PM

GPGSL

Too bad we couldn't hold on for the win, but Nick showed remarkable pace, coming back to 2nd after dropped to 3rd!!
Let's hope we can take our maiden win soon! We already showed this season we are an upcoming team!!

For the standings, SMS should be placed 8, and TNRacing 7th, due to the fact that TN has won a race this season ;-)

Looking forward to our home race in Zandvoort!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
It's nice for the team to get points, but as you can gauge from the reactions of everyone involved, it's just not enough. We've all got a bit more to give, so let's use the rest of the season to get more in the swing of things.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
1st DNF of the season... (N)
:( At least Daniel got points.
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Too bad we couldn't hold on for the win, but Nick
> showed remarkable pace, coming back to 2nd after
> dropped to 3rd!!
> Let's hope we can take our maiden win soon! We
> already showed this season we are an upcoming
> team!!
>
> For the standings, SMS should be placed 8, and
> TNRacing 7th, due to the fact that TN has won a
> race this season ;-)

>
> Looking forward to our home race in Zandvoort!!

Ok ok guys from next race on i will classify teams/drivers on the same points properly based on race countback ;)

Anyway, another great result from Michael to keep himself well in the title hunt! Also well done to Jack who pulled out a good drive there to get him some points. Christel in 4th, didnt imagine i would see that in only our 2nd year, but its fantastic!

Also good to see that if results go our way next race, we would have qualified from Group A in the GPGCL with 3 fixtures to spare!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2012 06:51PM by truecrysis.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 7, Dutch Grand Prix, Zandvoort are now open. Closing date 8pm GMT Sunday 3rd March. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Zandvoort". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Zandvoort". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

NOTE: All future boost windows will close 2 days after the current main race has been posted.

SEASON 7 Race Calendar and Weather Percentage

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S7

Round 01: Melbourne - Australian GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 02: Surfers Paradise - Gold Coast GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 03: Suzuka - Japanese GP - Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 04: Montreal - Canadian GP - Norbert Horváth - True North Racing
Round 05: Road America - United States GP - Ruben Greidanus - Team Shadow Subaru
Round 06: Paul Ricard - French GP - Marko Aleksander - Team Shadow Subaru
Round 07: Zandvoort - Dutch GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 08: Spa-Francorchamps - Belgian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 09: Dijon - Swiss GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 10: Monza - Italian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 11: Imola - San Marino GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 12: Interlagos - South American GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 13: Phillip Island - Oceanic GP AI Errors 40 Weather 15%
Round 14: A1-Ring - Austrian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 15: Hungaroring - Hungarian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 16: Nürburgring - German GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 17: Silverstone - British GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0% Silverstone 2009 by Willb

How unfortunate that I had to make this mistake in turn 1. I was on my way to 3rd before, instead I end up 6th after being caught by Johnson in one of the last laps as well. So I ended where I started. But I shouldn't complain too hard. I'm 2nd in the championship, only 2 points behind Ed and still have all my boosts. Who knows what might be possible this season.

I'm very sorry for Charrel that he had to spoil his race completely with this one mistake. We would have used these points for the constructor's championship. But I'm sure he'll come back with another brilliant race next weekend.

Congratulations to Marko for his first win of the season. Looks like TSS is back...so we should better prepare for another rival in the championship...as always.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Wow! 4th! Had hoped to take that step up on the podium, but it wasnt my turn this time around. But i will keep on fighting to take that final step! Really really happy and thrilled by the performance of the car and team this season, really hadnt thought we could do this well! Fantastic job guys! Keep it up!

Good drive from Jack aswell!

ohhh, in the final race standings, the flags are abit messed up, last time i checked my passport it said i was danish :) Not british =P And i guess Ben would say the exact opposite ;)
Disappointing race, I was only going backwards. Deserving win by Marko.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Holy cow Ben, great job there ! + Fastest lap. God knows if we had that one before with Minardi :p
Dean, good race, gained some solid positions, just promise to not qualify on the back row again ;)

So that was it. The 100TH race. EPIC ! Loved them all, lets get at least some hundred more, who's with me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I think you will find thats my second Rico ;) Its nice to be consistent and grab some points and get myself back into a respectable position :)
A very solid result. It was good to show some good race pace but obviously after my poor qualifying it was difficult to fight for the win.

Well done to Marko, a fitting winner for the 100th race!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy