GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
O man!!! What a race!!! First of all CONGRATULATIONS to my teammate!!! A fantastic Victory, just what we needed!!! Yeah!! Good for the constructors championship..

And for me! Woahh!!! Loads of action, once again a small mistake that costed me some places.. More was possible, but I have some solic points again..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
awesome. great race for mac, superb performance. plus i might have a good chance to get the point for most places gained (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
That was amazing! Just what I was talking about! A shame for Rodrigo though, that corner seemed to be cursed or something.

And while he watch Rodriguez who finally shows a good speed AND reliability today...

I couldn't have said it better ;) hahaha

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Great job by Carlos today, 4th is excellent...Rod was mega unlucky though.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Owen Edwards @oensan 12m
Gutted not to score today. Was hoping to make it into the Top 10 after a poor start but @JackHammer was too aggressive with four laps to go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2012 12:26AM by oensan.
That was a cracking race, fantastic coverage! Wrong result though, a green car didn't win lol!

Well done to JW, superb podium after your earlier struggles, but you got stronger as the race went on.

Ed, well, what can I say? You can't win em all buddy ;)

Congrats to John Maverick and MPR (B)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well that was disappointing...
But on the plus side I'm freaking invincible

Ah that didn't go so well at all... On the positive side, SCR only scored 1 which means i think we've booked ourselves a semi-final match in the GPGCL against TSS!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Just a note to the producer about his pre race introduction.
You left out the fact that MAC Racing is an Australian owned
team so the crowd did have somwthing to cheer for.

Unbelievable performance from the guys today after what
was a difficult day for us yesterday. The teams best result
on home soil is something really special for me and there is
no doubt I will be treating the entire team to a great
night out in my home town to celebrate.

The guys drove a smart race, the strategies was perfect
and the pit stops where flawless so it was real all round
performance from the team today.

With a 7th-8th in Imola and now this result it is onward
and upward.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just a note to the producer about his pre race
> introduction.
> You left out the fact that MAC Racing is an
> Australian owned
> team so the crowd did have somwthing to cheer
> for.

The job of RD is a difficult one and can be enjoyable at times. However, facts such as this can be left out or not even come to mind, it didn't even occur to me either! :)

Although the racing was great, I have to admit that I'm not a fan of this circuit. It just seems really bland to me and with too many errors by the AI cars.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
A frustrating result, at least the first half was looking good and the car was fast, it was just my own mistake.

X (@ed24f1)
What an awful race for Christel, easily our worst performance of the season. But if rumors are to be true Jack was visited by a certain Mr Fury after the race and I overheard him talking about something called the "Avengers Initiative" ;) Must be due to his new found barrel-rolling super powers.

However GPGSL aside for moment I am going to be signing a new member of the Copeman family up in December, I'm going to be a daddy! Went for the three months scan yesterday and everything is good. Therefore, if I don't make sense for the next few days Im still bouncing off the ceiling with excitement!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

not too good results... but we are happy about gianluigi's result
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What an awful race for Christel, easily our worst
> performance of the season. But if rumors are to be
> true Jack was visited by a certain Mr Fury after
> the race and I overheard him talking about
> something called the "Avengers Initiative" ;) Must
> be due to his new found barrel-rolling super
> powers.
>
> However GPGSL aside for moment I am going to be
> signing a new member of the Copeman family up in
> December, I'm going to be a daddy! Went for the
> three months scan yesterday and everything is
> good. Therefore, if I don't make sense for the
> next few days Im still bouncing off the ceiling
> with excitement!

Wow, congrats Chris!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
What a race!! Great coverage.

Well done Marko on your podium. Really sorry to both guys today though - we got the strategy wrong

Round 13 - Phillip Island - Official Results Tables

Round 13 - Phillip Island - Official Standings Tables

Round 13 - Phillip Island - Official Boost Tables

Round 13 - Phillip Island - GPGCL

TNR's Glen Sheppard post race statement.....

Well, I have a sore neck, a bruised ego and a helmet full of frustration. Not at all happy with that result. I wanted to do all i could for TNR at this "home race" for me. Totally gutted..... not quite sure what the future holds for me with TNR as of now. Guess i will sit down with Dan at the bar back at the 5 star resort I put the boss onto getting TNR staying at. Things can be worked out over a great local Aussie beer or 12.....(B)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Congrats to John for the win but also a good race for Charell. I'm really happy for the team and can't wait for next weekend. Aston Martin clearly have an edge on us but miracles do happen.

____
Not nice to crash out in front of a home crowd.
Closing in on TSS in the constructors table.. I do need some good points, my goal is finishing 5th in the drivers championship!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy