GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Finally some points!

Good job by Carlos there, hopefully he can get a chain of good results together now. Rod was unlucky to miss out on the points.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
some valuable points,i suppose. Too bad Dean poached 5th right back.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I guess the lucky aspect of the race for me was that the drivers that were previously 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the championship scored no points. On the other hand, I missed an opportunity to get further ahead.

I believe it will now be a AMR 1-2 in the championship after John's win, which is great for the team. Once again, our partnership is proving extremely successful.

X (@ed24f1)
Probably the worst result for the team ever

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I cant wait to see the tables after that Christel points haul!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I cant wait to see the tables after that Christel
> points haul!

Sorry they are coming, but yeh they do look better now ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
A fantastic result for me. Into 2nd behind Ed now. We really do work well together.

Ruben made a rare mistake today which is disappointing. Marko got some solid points which is important

Boost window is now closed.

Do we have any volunteers to run the Imola weekend?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Gilson taken ill at Italian Grand Prix

Southern Cross test driver Joseph Gilson was missing from the pitlane as both SCR cars finished in the points at the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. The British driver, who finished 12th in the testers session, was taken to hospital after falling ill just minutes before the race began.
After spending two days in hospital, Gilson was released this evening after being diagnosed with a viral infection. He is expected to recover in time for the next round of the GPGSL at Imola.

(And yes, I have been in hospital for the last 2 days, with a viral infection, but now I'm back:-))

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Glad you're recovering dude!

Addrodoc Wrote:
> Gilson taken ill at Italian Grand Prix
>
> Southern Cross test driver Joseph Gilson was
> missing from the pitlane as both SCR cars finished
> in the points at the Italian Grand Prix at Monza.
> The British driver, who finished 12th in the
> testers session, was taken to hospital after
> falling ill just minutes before the race began.
> After spending two days in hospital, Gilson was
> released this evening after being diagnosed with a
> viral infection. He is expected to recover in time
> for the next round of the GPGSL at Imola.
>
> (And yes, I have been in hospital for the last 2
> days, with a viral infection, but now I'm back:-))

Oh no. glad to hear youre recovering now.

Urgh, viral infections are nasty. I feel with you. Good to hear that you're recovering well again.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Stoopid Wrote:
> Boost window is now closed.
>
> Do we have any volunteers to run the Imola
> weekend?

I don't mind running free practice again, but I'm afraid I don't have time to do the entire weekend at the moment though :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Round 10 Italian GP - Results:

Round 10 Italian GP - Championship Standings:

Round 10 Italian GP - Boost Tables:

Round 10 Italian GP - GPGCL:

Aston Martin Racing qualify 1st in Group A.
Martini Paddock Racing qualify 2nd in Group A.

Fixtures for Round 11
Group A:
True North Racing - Aston Martin Racing
Christel VXR - Scala Grand Prix

Group B:
Alpha Racing Team - Team Shadow Subaru
Snake Motorsports - Scuderia Minardi

Glad to hear your recovering Joseph :)

Guys i have a question about the tables. The first three tables (ie FP, quali and race results tables) take me by far the longest to do, so i was interested, would you all prefer it if i didnt do those 3 and got the tables out quicker, or would you prefer to have them all there and wait a little longer? I have no issues doing those three, they just happen to be the most fiddly, and are mainly the reason for any delays. Either way im happy really :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I prefer to wait on them as they're very helpful for me to check the perfs. Spares me a bit of searching for the original screenshots and checking the Most places gained. But of course that's no reason to keep your tables if other people want to have them faster. I'd only would ask for the most places gained mark somewhere, please.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Its nice to see that we are still in the hunt in the constructors championship. I'd like to think we could finish fourth but we need to win a race to do that I think.

The activity check deadline was yesterday, but the check won't be done until later today. Something to do with a GP today (then I'm off to watch a football match). Apologies!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy