GPG Nations Cup S2: Finished! S3: Annoucements/Signup pg 52! (4 SPACES LEFT)

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
icky Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry you havent heard anything i have just 1 week
> of lectures, two weeks of coursework and 6 weeks
> till my exams! so a bit busy but i have run the
> round just looking for a moment to post it. Quali
> should be tomorrow :)

Good to hear :)

And damnit, forgot to send boost! xD

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
icky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry you havent heard anything i have just 1 week
> of lectures, two weeks of coursework and 6 weeks
> till my exams! so a bit busy but i have run the
> round just looking for a moment to post it. Quali
> should be tomorrow :)

Ah sorry ben, I would have helped out but I'm in holiday, bit busy for both of us I guess lol.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
maybe a bit early, but will we keep the current carshape for next season?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Hi everyone i know its been a tedious wait for this but we are in Italy, maybe enjoyed the sun and the gelato a little too much but its time for Qualifying so lets get right to it

Its Silvestre who is first to get himself out onto the circuit and set a time so we will have to see how it holds up

Alpenstrom is a bit away from it so it looks good so far

Edvardsen is a couple tenths shy of that as well

Jantsher splits Alpenstrom and Silvestre

Kamikaze finds himself way off the pace though

Kederer goes two tenths off and a shade behind Jantsher for third

Silva struggling in qualifying again

Maverick sets a slow time and manages to hurt Byrne as well

Copeman goes a tenth slower than Silvestre and onto the first row

Brilley will be disappointed with that

Standings after the first efforts by the drivers

Silvestre is unable to improve on what is looking like a handy time

Spoke to soon as Alpenstrom is fractions away from besting it

Kamikaze sets a much better effort to move up to 14th

Silva improves his time but not his place

Edvardsen moves up to 7th and half a second covers him and the 6 in front of him

Johnson improves to 10th

Vukcevic makes his way into the top ten

Paulo Tafuro goes close as well but behind Alpenstroms effort to topple Silvestre into third

Copeman manouvering some traffic but failing to improve

Silva makes an improvement on his position this time to 16th

Vukcevic improves as well to get within half a second but still down in 8th

Girard takes that place from Vukcevic and is a full tenth quicker but everyone is sandwiching up front

Marinescu who is been largely anonymous but makes it up to 16th

Maverick takes the highly coveted 8th place

Thats so very very close by Vukcevic

Standings as we enter the final 8 minutes

Brilley is the only man to improve in that time and thats only to 21st

Although two men beat the clock to have a go at improving and that was Antunis and Brilley

But neither driver managed to improve and thats the end of qualifying

Your official standings and 4 men all within a tenth of eachother on the first two rows sets us up for a great race

Well, 9th is of course not my personal demand. But it's still in the top 10 and I hope for some more points, at least. My corrected goal for the rest of the season is to somehow slip into the top 10 of the championship.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Jean Girard press release, following Qualifying....

Hopefully, our boost can prove useful in the race, and we can move up the field, and once again bring home some points....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Man, top 4 is so close !!! Didn't think I could old pole position, very happy with that =)

No boost is a big punishment.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Rubbish again. Probably going to leave the series at the end of the season

20th? Oh dear, oh dear...

Hope for better in the race.

-----------------------------------------------------

Wow that sucks ... 19th and not a single screen xD

Well let's hope Sweden/Austria don't score points!!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
7th is an encouraging result

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Very happy with 8th place, that's way better than in the previous qualis.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
im happy with 3rd :D

Time for the race at Vallelunga. It seems we need to stop employing students at such a crucial point in their courses but none the less we are here and ready to give you an absolute corker of a Grand Prix. First pole for Silvestre and a chance to climb the standings. Joined on the front row by Vukcevic looking to hop out of the midfield with Alpenstrom and Tafuro behind that.

The forecast is good so lets get down to the start

The drivers are lined up ready for the five lights and out

We are onboard with Vukcevic and it is go and he gets off the line a little sharper than Silvestre

Tafuro and Alpenstrom get away cleanly but Alpenstrom has nowhere to progress to

Copeman gets bogged down

Alpenstrom sweeps all the way accross the circuit to attempt to get by Vukcevic and Silvestre

Vukcevic cuts across that though and is in the lead!

Copeman is creeping back up to Tafuro though

As Kederer did not manage to get away to well either

With Byrne looking to get alongside Copeman

But Kederer is very committed and slices between Jantsher and Byrne to come alongside Copeman

Through the sweeping corners and down the hill and Alpenstrom is in third with Silvestre fighting back at Vukcevic for the lead and he has it

Further back after his great attempt Kederer is up the inside of Tafuro

Copeman is not expecting him and Kederer is perhaps a bit to fast as they collide! Both men go onto the gravel

Both men rejoined in 21st and 22nd respectively

There was plenty going on behind them at the start though with Johnson being squeezed onto the white lines by McGregor

Nikolov is going to box Johnson out as he passes him

Johnson has fallen way away as that drop of momentum helps Vilela past and some change

It was incredibly tight behind the Kederer and Copeman incident as everyone files in twos to the corner

Concertinering as Nikolov ploughs up the inside

Gaining another three places

Even at the back Silva was clawing to keep hold of his place from De Boer

Back with the action and Maverick forces Byrne wide to take 5th place

Behind them Hunsley is right on the far side of the circuit trying to pass Girard who is after Nikolov

Nikolov goes defensive and neither man is going to have the oppertunity

Vilela goes for a more over zealous approach by bumping McGregor out of his way

Allthough forcing him wide Johnson could not capitalise

Maverick is now looking to put some work into bringing back Tafuro who has made a small gap already

He is not the only one as all of the front four have put a small amount of seperation between eachother as we are onto the second lap

Nikolov is bearing down on Edvardsen and is forcing him onto the defensive

Johnson is encouraging McGregor to do the same

De Boer has stuck it up the inside of Marinescu and you can see how close they are

They twitch at eachother and its Marinescu who catches the gravel and ends up facing the wrong way

Antunis is under pressure from Copeman who has returned to the pack sharpish

As Marinescu spins himself the right way to rejoin 22nd

Nikolov is right up alongside Edvardsen who is trying to give Nikolov less than a cars width of track if he could

Its not going to be enough as we see Nikolov pass him in what is looking like an overtaking hot spot

Since Johnson just did the same off camera and McGregor is trying to get back at him

They meet the corner side by side

But its harder to get the drive with the tighter line and Johnson gets away infront

Standings now we have a chance to check them

Its same scenario for Edvardsen as Girard takes a run at him and once he lets him alongside its too easy to be forced wide and he loses that position

Hunsley having a go from the pass as well but Edvardsen will have just enough this time

Antunis sees Copeman take the inside line to pass him in the exact same place

Kederer like Hunsley having a good sniff but thats all it will be

Tafuro has managed to pass Alpenstrom up the inside as well seems everyone wants to go up the inside today but is there a chance for Alpenstrom to fight back

No Tafuro seals off the move and looks to push on

Antunis scythes across Kederer and does not let him past as easily as Copeman

Edvardsen loses his third place at the same corner and its not looking good for Finland as he slips out the points positions

Byrne locks up and loses a little ground to Maverick

Nikolov is trying what we seen so many do prior to him

But somehow Jantsher keeps it out i guess it takes an aggressive defense and keeps him at bay

Edvardsen feeling the pressure of another man on his tail and locks up in a big way

Nikolov hasnt given up on getting by Jantsher

And Jantsher hasnt given up on keeping the place from Nikolov

Silva makes the pass on McGregor

Which takes us to the break i hope you enjoyed the action filled early stages of the race plenty more to come from Vallelunga

I know how frustrating it is to wait so i am grateful for your patience. I have a test tomorrow but i am getting up in about 5-6 hours to post you the next segment, Then the rest of the race will be after my test. I decided that it was only fair for me to give you a bumper coverage for your patience so i have a further about 240 screenies of race coverage for you which i hope you can enjoy. I would say if you did enjoy the first part of coverage keep your typing gloves off and rest those fingers till you at least get a good chunk of the race to sink your teeth into but thats just me ;)
Ben, I rather wait gladly a week longer for a new coverage than losing this series at all. So no worries. I highly appreciate the effort you put in here and I understand very well that RL simply comes first.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Great coverage and good luck for the test.

-----------------------------------------------------

Bulgaria statement

So far so good! With just 5 laps passed and we are already in the points! well done, keep it up, Nikolov!
We've moved up, thats good! And Sweden moved back, so it's looking right atm! Just keep that up and we might not lose that much here today!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy