(RELEASED PAGE 1) Abu Dhabi By KTC, Tojepo, Tumyeto

Posted by tumyeto 
Pont:

This sound is the McLaren 2010 package released by Mitsauro Sano.

Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999
hello,

here's a new dat file which should fix the bug of the tunnel walls while waiting to find a better solution.

[www.sendspace.com]
SkaaningeN écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Excalibur Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > Do you plan to release some tracks cams and
> > screenshots cams for this awesome gorgeous
> > magnifique 美しい Yas Marina track ? ;)
>
> already working on it mate ;)

Hehe! Excellent news! :-)(Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who use CSM , if you change the value in the pitlimit.ini ( tweakers ) , the car will go slow and the bug of the tunnel disappears in all cameras . Put 40 miles per hour instead of 62 . It could be a temporary solution but the track has to be insert in the same slot which you change the value .
I wonder that the same can be done for those who don't use CSM changing the value through the GP4tweaker

Ricardo
I have tried the new data made by Tumyeto and the bug is solved keeping the same standard pitlimit ( 100 miles per hour )
So forget the post above

Ricardo
it works also with the t-cam?

control f5 (bank description) would be the reason for the bug but I have not found the problem
I use new dat by tumyeto but T-cam also have this problem. I must lower T-cam.
Great job Tumyeto, Topejo and KTC.
A MUST (Y)

For who is interested, I made new track cams for this track: [home.kpn.nl]

Enjoy and post some screenshots.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Excellent! No word about it!
Anyone noticed AI drivers wiggle their cars in the pit-lane too much? Any solutions brought up yet?

Btw it is a superb track and thanks for your works KTC, Tojepo & Tumyeto ;)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Re: (RELEASED PAGE 1) Abu Dhabi By KTC, Tojepo, Tumyeto
Date: April 06, 2011 07:19AM
Posted by: JeDa
Thanks for the great track and for keeping gp4 alive!!!!
Has anyone worked on an improved CC-line yet? If not, I might have a go.

X (@ed24f1)
Thanksss
KTC,

You have every reason to be proud of your efforts - the Abu Dhabi track is truly amazing - well done and thank you so much.
I have question regarding the sky - how do I change to sunset etc. I read the Readme file to "rename the texture in sunset2/skynight2" - but to what? Do the the tex files then have to be imported into the sepang2001.wad file?? I would be grateful for your help.

Many thanks again for a great circuit.
Tim
:-)
sunset and skynight textures are called sunset2 skynight2 and then you must drag them into sepang2001wad --> maps ----> sepang2001
No doubt Tumyeto is the best GP4 track modder out there considering that this was done from scratch. We have another set of the 'Big Three' here.
tumyeto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it works also with the t-cam?
>
> control f5 (bank description) would be the reason
> for the bug but I have not found the problem

No it isn't , I mean , the bug is there but the cars are not flying as before .

I still have a problem with the fuel and laps , the total laps are 51 instead of 55 and the car spends 1.2 liters per lap . I already changed all values in the magic data but the problem was not fixed .
Any suggestions ?
Thank you in advance

Ricardo

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2011 08:31PM by rracunis.
@SchueyFan

If you want to make a new CC line will be great! THE TRACK IS MARVELOUS! I'M CRAZY WITH THIS FANTASTIC TRACK!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
There's a folder named 'yas hotel dome' with 3 sub-folders, where do you put them?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy